GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

The mid's look pretty plain in the colorways i've seen... they have potential in other colorways and colorblocking

The TS Promodel is what i'm really excited about.

Basically by giving Arenas special colorways of the TS Lightswitch Adidas fooled him into thinking he has his own sig.

Ramzs- Thanks a lot for the guidance and instructions...I'll never forget it, chance my way of posting on a message board for life..Thank you...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

anyone know if there would be a gr white blue colorway? or would the gr's be only black-gold and grey-blue. thanks.

anyone know when the scores for schools edition will become available? and where?
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS​
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD​
"MY SWAG WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

There is a white/blue colorway that will be coming out in Feb. I think. Look for it at Champs.

I can't wait for these! It blows that I can't just pre-order them because Three Stripes fits me oddly, so I have to try them on at retail before I cop. Still straight heat, though...

Quote:
Three Stripes fits me oddly

Same here. The Gil-Zero's were the first pair Adidas that I found I could play ball in. Everything else slips off my heels. I'm hopeful I'll be able to wear these too.

Quote:
Basically by giving Arenas special colorways of the TS Lightswitch Adidas fooled him into thinking he has his own sig.
one, but that's not really the case. I mean, they're calling it the TS Low, but it's clear when you look at the design that they're not even close to the same shoe. As said by Agent Zero himself, he told Adidas he wanted his own shoe, but since the Stripes had planned a whole marketing thing around Basketball is a Brotherhood (a tight-@#%$ concept, btw), they called his the same at the other version, to make it seem like it's the same shoe.

Don't take my word for it. Does this
070309_z.jpg

Look at all like this?

052147_z.jpg

Not even close. It's his sig shoe. A rose by any other name...

^ you're comparing the ts lightspeed with the ts lightswitch. as a matter of fact, the ts lightswitch's do look similar to the gil 20's, except they have the three stripes instead of the strap.

Gil 20's (TS Lightswitch Low):
070309_l.jpg

TS Lightswitch Mid:
070307_l.jpg
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Hhaaa, nice try ZombieJesus...The shoe looks pretty similiar but the lows look a lot better......

^^ Oh, @#%$. My bad!

(Even still, the rest of the Adidas campaign is wearing the lightspeed, so among those Gilby has got his own thing. Damn, I'm reaching for straws.)

The adidas GilIIZeros are launching on November 23rd in stores. These are not the fine colors. These ones you won't get fined for wearing. Look for them in stores nationwide at Foot Action and Finish Line.

There will be the white ones that I wore against Indiana and I'll be wearing for the next couple games. It has my face on them that I drew in the commercial last year. All the kids can draw on it and then erase what they wrote so they can write a different message for every game they play.

Then they're also coming out with an all white and blue ones, then the black and gold ones you all saw on my blog and then I think there's a white, blue and black for our jerseys. Those are the four that are going to be released first and then the Agent Zero all black with a little bit of white are coming out in Cleveland and then in Phoenix the "Vote for Gilbert" All-Star shoe edition will be released.

We might have Gil 21s now because Lil' Wayne is coming out to New Orleans during All-Star Weekend and he wants to collab with me for a shoe, so Lil' Wayne is getting involved in my GilIIZeros now. We just have to work out the fine print. It's going to be an All-Star limited edition, only for New Orleans.

From Gilbert's blog

How are these shoes that you can write on, going o work? Like will he have a special pen and eraser for it or what?

Back
Top Bottom