Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to think about it the way they would...if I am "just as much a woman" and you tell me directly that you would not be interested in me because I was born in blue blankets, it is consistent with the line of logic that I would feel discriminated against purely because of my life experiences or whatever. call it "trans-shaming."

is it MY thought process on the matter? hmm.

...but there are people out there that legitimately hold these beliefs, and it's easy to see how they got from point A to point B.

I mean I see how they think about it but that's dating in general. Everybody's past is scrutinied. I don't think being trans is off limit in those regards. If a girl has a history of cheating on boyfriends that should be up for scrutiny not so? If a girl has a history of being abusive with their boyfriends I'm not supposed to consider that? Why are some pasts up for scrutiny and not others? That's what I don't understand. Let it be everything or nothing but not picking and choosing based on the victim of the month.

So you DON'T treat them as though they were born a woman.......

I do. I call them by female pronouns without issue. I acknowledge their femaleness no questions asked. However I don't date just to date. I date with the intention of being serious and for me that includes the potential for children which a trans woman can't give me.

These groups of people and their extreme social correctness have gotten out of hand. I don't see how not wanting to date someone who wasn't born a woman means you have some type of "phobia". People should be allowed to have preferences about who they date, no matter how minor or major the characteristic is. Nobody is required to like you, b.

These groups of people and their extreme social correctness have gotten out of hand. I don't see how not wanting to date someone who wasn't born a woman means you have some type of "phobia". People should be allowed to have preferences about who they date, no matter how minor or major the characteristic is. Nobody is required to like you, b.

Same thing with people trying to diagnose others of having a mental illness. Some if not most of them probably never read an edition of the DSM.

I watched the vid and it was totally different from what I expected. Before she tried to kiss him she put her arm around him and he actually leaned in to be embraced, then when she tried to kiss him he was like nah and moved away.

I saw one of the comments on cesspool-Twitter and they're using the argument 'if someone outright said they wouldn't date a black man all hell would break lose'. Whatever.

My friend made a good point, if he let her kiss him then there would be a whole lot of noise from another group and I don't even have to spell out what that would be.

Social media is literally the highest and lowest points of humanity. Kinda like tip drill was the highest and lowest point of Nellys career.

Wow.

This is another one of those thread titles man :lol: I read it thinking upon a greeting Ginuwine refused to kiss a trans woman knowing that person was trans. I was initially gonna ask would we have the same result if he had refused to do the kiss both cheeks greeting with a French person.

This fool asks him if he'd date a ****** and then tries him on the spot?

Keep in mind the person that pulled this stunt also tried to compare drag to blackface.

It like some dudes can't even contain themselves and comment on the topic at hand.

They are just using this as a green light to spew bigotry

74F43A1B-FE96-4CD7-8EAC-122AFC60AB87.jpeg

It's nothing but devil's advocates for the most pointless angles. People like Charlemagne, Wendy Williams and housewives of Atlanta are their idols.

I do. I call them by female pronouns without issue. I acknowledge their femaleness no questions asked. However I don't date just to date. I date with the intention of being serious and for me that includes the potential for children which a trans woman can't give me.
If you don't date them because they were once a man, you do NOT see them as the same thing.

I am not saying you are a wrong or PHOBIC.

You can deny anyone for any reason you decide. I ain't bashing you, I just feel you are being morally dishonest. (Words conflicting)

Last edited:

So you would hit one just not wife one?

Tired of the fake outrage
Hell no I wouldn’t date a transgender. They made the decision to choose their gender, I make the decision to not date them, respect it and keep it moving.

What’s next, outrage because a homosexual makes unwarranted advances on a heterosexual and now he or she is viewed as a homophobe? Yea ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom