Girl Burns Kitten Alive In Oven As "Practical Joke"

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

this dude eNPHAN trying to turn this into an argument thread, there's a cat unappreciation thread on the 2nd page go post there.
not at all, i'm just appalled by the lack of value for human life you and yours are exhibiting...

what is there to even argue about?

you made a statement "i think she deserves to die"

i made a statement "people who say that are morons and need to develop meaningful relationships with PEOPLE"

roll.gif

of course, i'm arguing tho, right?

disgusted with her lack of value for a kitten's life, you three advocate killing her, hence exhibiting a lack of value for human life?

i'm not arguing, simply stating that your logic makes no sense and is twice as disturbing as her lack of value for kitten life...

roll.gif

SHE KILLED A KITTEN, KILL HER!

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by M16

I'm not gonna argue with some lame, but I stand by what I said.
roll.gif
, who's arguing?

i'm making statements, guy....

you're getting salty some worthless kitten was baked alive...so salty you're wishing death on a human being...

"pull your skirt up, kittens get cooked everyday, b......."

you sound about as *%@%@# up as her

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I'm not a big animal fan but what she did was OD.
smh.gif
In the oven? Really? Thats worse than what Mike Vick did IMO. I dont know about charging her with murder and all of that jazz, but she definitely needs to be punished in some way, shape, or form.

so we should just let our youth grow up thinking its ok to burn kittens in ovens because we are more valuable than they are ... cool ... ... ... its not aboutKITTENS perse, its about the capacity to do what she did ... @!*% is not normal and she should be forced into help ...

roll.gif
, real talk, i hate people like you...

she killed a cat, so in turn, you're advocating someone kill her?

you DO know

humans>cats, right?

a cat is an animal.....what she did was cruel, but at the end of the day...it's an animal...

laugh.gif

you advocating someone take her life.....over an animal...

grin.gif
, you PETA types need to interact with humans more often.....

Humans are animals too.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif
, who's arguing?

you're getting salty some worthless kitten was baked alive...so salty you're wishing death on a human being...

dude, there are cultures who eat cat....

thousands of cats are murdered everyday for consumption...just like chickens and cows are here...

i mean, yeah, i feel bad to hear about or see them getting abused.....but to advocate taking a human's life for ANY animal?

roll.gif

no.

Honestly, like i said before, i'm more disturbed by these three wishing death on a human over a kitten than i am over her actually baking the cat....

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

so we should just let our youth grow up thinking its ok to burn kittens in ovens because we are more valuable than they are ... cool ... ... ... its not about KITTENS perse, its about the capacity to do what she did ... @!*% is not normal and she should be forced into help ...
wait...no one said she should go unpunished, but do you really think she deserves to be put in the oven and burnt while you(or whom ever suggestedit) even have the audacity to record it???
and you're calling her sick??? RIGHT.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif
, who's arguing?

Man you're either a ridiculous cat hater or a dog lover. Ok, so killing this girl would is a dumb idea but damn, you're going hard atbelittling cats/kittens. If you really believe that kittens are worthless, well this girl's life should be too. She contributes nothing to society. Theworld could use less people like her. No, and I don't mean killing her, I mean locking her up away in a mental institution for a couple of years. There isabsolutely no reason to defend someone who's psychotic enough to torture and kill a helpless animal.

yeah, what she did was wrong, and she should difinitely get some sort of punishment. But it's funny how people become more outraged over the killing ofan animal then the killing of an innocent human. ( and I'm not referring to ole girl as innocent).

Originally Posted by northparkblind

roll.gif

you DO know

humans>cats, right?

a cat is an animal.....what she did was cruel, but at the end of the day...it's an animal...

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Humans are animals too.
* Superior Animals....

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

so we should just let our youth grow up thinking its ok to burn kittens in ovens because we are more valuable than they are ... cool ... ... ... its not about KITTENS perse, its about the capacity to do what she did ... @!*% is not normal and she should be forced into help ...

nah, i feel where you're coming from, i definitely do...

it's just.....

if it was a baby? sure, gas this chick...

ITS A CAT, A KITTEN,

there are people in india dying as i type this....and you're really showing this much empathy for a kitten?

trust me, i get where you're coming from with the "she's sick though", i do, really...she deserves punishment..

but advocating the taking of human life as a repercussion of killing anything OTHER than a human is ridiculous, IMO....

because the very basis of your logic is, "im upset she killed something"

how are you advocating murder as punishment for murder?

(i mean, i'm not the one up in arms about the original murder, it's wrong but i'm not out here enraged about it)

backwards.

like i said, develop meaningful relationships with other humans and stop having "mr. screetches" lick your nuts everynight....

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif
, who's arguing?

thousands of cats are murdered everyday for consumption...just like chickens and cows are here...

i mean, yeah, i feel bad to hear about or see them getting abused.....but to advocate taking a human's life for ANY animal?

roll.gif

no.

Honestly, like i said before, i'm more disturbed by these three wishing death on a human over a kitten than i am over her actually baking the cat....

I agree with you, I don't think she should be murked but in our culture domesticated animals aren't considered worthless. If Mike Vick gets thrown injail for a year this broad should at least get the same. Just because it's culturally acceptable somewhere else doesn't make it acceptable in ourculture.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

And people wonder why I don't mess with black chicks anymore?? Sheesh
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
now we're getting on another topic when it(your statment) isn't necessary
eyes.gif

there are girls from all different races that are disturbed...NOT just black females
this thread is starting to get no where...FAST
smh.gif

smh at your failed attempt of profiling off of this topic
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Man you're either a ridiculous cat hater or a dog lover. Ok, so killing this girl would is a dumb idea but damn, you're going hard at belittling cats/kittens. If you really believe that kittens are worthless, well this girl's life should be too.

nurp, i am equally indifferent to all animals.

dumb idea? no, it's murder.

so what if im belitting cats?

LOL, WHERE ARE THE OFFENDED CATS WITH A RESPONSE AT?

LOL

"if kittens are worthless, her life should be too"

great logic man...

cats and humans....equal life forms...

see the last sentence of my previous post.

(marley, that last sentence wasnt even for you...im not even going hard at you, cause you're actually engaging in dialogue...)

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif
, who's arguing?

roll.gif

no.

I agree with you, I don't think she should be murked but in our culture domesticated animals aren't considered worthless. If Mike Vick gets thrown in jail for a year this broad should at least get the same. Just because it's culturally acceptable somewhere else doesn't make it acceptable in our culture.
i'm not saying it culturally acceptable...

it's a fact of life

cats get chopped up and baked daily....

just because she's not in a place where it's culturally acceptable doesn't make the act any different.

im going home now, but bottom line

Humans > Animals

and i hate people who value the life of an animal over their fellow humans....i really feel that they need to develop relationships with people, not theiranimals who they're only so close to due to a lack of interaction with other humans....

roll.gif

you DO know

humans>cats, right?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

QFT....
smh.gif
... She does have some issues though...

roll.gif

you DO know

humans>cats, right?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Shut you're wack %+@ up. By the way you type it just sounds like you don't like cats.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

NO living thing deserves to be killed in an oven
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Peta types?

I felt that Vick shouldn't have been sent to jail over killing a few dogs, hell i don't even like dogs
I've eaten pork, beef, and chicken all my life
If I could afford mink coats I'd cop like 20 of them
gator skin shoes and all that

But people who %@%@ with cats just piss me off

oh and cats>humans
I ate a cat for breakfast...

Gonna eat another one for lunch...

Broiled baby kittens. So gooood.
+*+! Cats...

+*+! Animals...

+!*+%## people who think killing animals is that big of a deal...

Catburger FTW...
pimp.gif

so she's been sticking people up, torturing and killing animals, and laughing about it? obviously not in the best of mental health. throw her in the ward,we would all feel better if people like this weren't just freely chilling in society.

Back
Top Bottom