Girl Burns Kitten Alive In Oven As "Practical Joke"

Ew yo.

You guys are worried about homeless people while breeding criminals.
IMO no one should be put to death even if they kill a person but you guys are down playing what she actually did.

She watched a cat burn in an oven and found it amusing.
If my younger sister did this we would have problems.

Some of you guys must hit the reply button without reading EVERYTHING not only did she burn this kitten she also was arrested for robbing a man of his iPod atgunpoint. She pleaded guilty to robbery and got five years probation. Cherry also had a 2007 arrest for smacking a girl in the head with jewelry. She CLEARLYhas issues and this should be the last straw. She should be put in a mental hospital and evaluated and treated. Really for someone to be so cold and heartlessby hurting an innocent animal do you really think she wouldn't hesitate doing something even more extreme? Come on giving this girl some MORE probationisn't going to do anything.

Reminds me of the thread that someone made earlier.
That chick has some serious issues though.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

I would put her in the oven. 100% serious. I would probably laugh watching it too.

how would that make you any better?

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Ew yo.

You guys are worried about homeless people while breeding criminals.
IMO no one should be put to death even if they kill a person but you guys are down playing what she actually did.

She watched a cat burn in an oven and found it amusing.
If my younger sister did this we would have problems.
I peeped the before-edit...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

I was about to say sunthin...

Smart man...
grin.gif

nerd.gif
calmly? like that? smh...

IMO if your running around robbing people at gun point for an iPod, then go a rob someone with a pellet gun for a lil dog and now toss a cat in the oven forfun, you do not belong in society. I'm not saying kill the girl, but she does not need to be with the rest of us.

So kill her right? That'll solve it, that'll be the end of it huh?...

Stop it. She needs rehabilitation and therapy (along with any jail sentence/probation she'll already be getting). This child is obviously troubled,traumatizing her and throwing her to the side defeats the whole purpose of institutions in the first place. Every single person on the face of this earthdeserves a second chance.

Ya'll dudes are just....

SMH...

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Peta types?

I felt that Vick shouldn't have been sent to jail over killing a few dogs, hell i don't even like dogs
I've eaten pork, beef, and chicken all my life
If I could afford mink coats I'd cop like 20 of them
gator skin shoes and all that

But people who %@%@ with cats just piss me off

oh and cats>humans
I ate a cat for breakfast...

Gonna eat another one for lunch...

Broiled baby kittens. So gooood.
+*+! Cats...

+*+! Animals...

+!*+%## people who think killing animals is that big of a deal...

Catburger FTW...
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

So this girl is in jail now right?

This kinda puts what Vick did into perspective, as evil as his deed was, at least the dog(s) had some chance of survival.

but putting a kitten into an oven is despicable.

SMH

youth these days.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

%%@$@ needs to get raped.

reported....yea i got my Randy Wagstaff on
laugh.gif

saying a chick should get raped is taking it too far and that stuff isnt koo/funny....and to say that over a damn cat is just ignorant

that is pretty messed up. I'd make her do community service at the pound or something, like 250 hours and probationfrom ever owning pets for a few years.
tired.gif
for the cat.

Back
Top Bottom