Girl Problems vol:Catching feelings

I wasn't crying.It was just tears of pain
laugh.gif
and we weren't on thephone.Just texting and I was just sitting at home chillin.

So I just came out and said "You basically want to play the field and then have me to come back to when your done?" and she basically said yeah

DEAD IT

cut the gay @%@% and move on....i know you wont....but in 6 months you'll be laughing at yourself anyways...so just cut it more shorter by knowingyou'll get over it.......but for now your heart is gonna fall off your chest.....

atleast she told you about it...hurts more when you just see it happen in front of your face....during a 4 month period of time and her saying its nothing andyou dumbing down for her and believing her...

just promise yourself if she ever comes back to you...DONT do it....
trust and dignity is something i can never would want to fix...so its should be broken in the first place....

let it go. t=you will never have her full heart. as long as she loves/likes this dude.

Originally Posted by markybwoy

So I just came out and said "You basically want to play the field and then have me to come back to when your done?" and she basically said yeah

DEAD IT

cut the gay @%@% and move on....i know you wont....but in 6 months you'll be laughing at yourself anyways...so just cut it more shorter by knowing you'll get over it.......but for now your heart is gonna fall off your chest.....

atleast she told you about it...hurts more when you just see it happen in front of your face....during a 4 month period of time and her saying its nothing and you dumbing down for her and believing her...

just promise yourself if she ever comes back to you...DONT do it....
trust and dignity is something i can never would want to fix...so its should be broken in the first place....

Yeah I feel you and what everybody else is saying.Its going to be hard I think
laugh.gif
.But I'll be good.I know I'm going to take L's in life but I just gotta take them in stride and make sure I finish with a winningrecord. Damn I watch sports too much.

coming from a girls perspective you definetly need to move on. yea 10 months is a long time to let go of but thinking about it for another month is not worthit. when she says she "wants to play the field" but she still loves you means she loves you but is not in love with you, doesnt see the need to bewith one dude at her age and wants to mess with other dudes. so wipe your tears away my dude and find another female. they aint all like that

Charge her to the game. how old are you btw?
if i you and I would do two things,
1. Try to smash her friend/ cousin
2. Get yourself some more females and don't do a relationship until your fully over her.

Look, they won't help you here without pictures--but I will because when you love a girl, you do not want to post pictures online because itgives other guys the right to enjoy her.

but anyways,
here is what you do...
and I know this is hard.

1. Go one day without texting her.
2. It will be hard but hang in there.
3. The next day, if she texts you, you're good to go. it will probably be a text sent at mid-day, right after noon. Wait 4 hours before replying, even 6hours (so try to reply at dinner time, hopefully this occurs on a friday).
4. When you respond, say: We need to speak. (nothing more, nothing less--the "speak" lets her know you are serious and will throw her off).
5. She will respond, probably 3 text messages back 2 back 3 back.
6. Reply to what ever she says and wait 2 hours after she responds to your text (right now, she is thinking, wow he is busy or he doesn't love me anymore)
7. So she will text 2 more messages and then you have it from there. holla at me on PM if u want more information.

--With Regards
Don MackCaddy.

*Rules and regulation apply. 89.9% of actually working

"where was all this when I was spending cash I didn't have? Where was this when I'm always looking at bus times making sure she gets to work on time? Where was this when I was taking food out my fridge to give to her because the food money was gone and she didn't have anything to eat or drink? Where was this all those nights I risked my safety to go meet her downtown and made sure she got home safe? EVERYNIGHT just about." Anyway she starts to ramble on how Michael Jackson (YES WACKO JACKO) didn't have a childhood and how that has effected him. So I just came out and said "You basically want to play the field and then have me to come back to when your done?" and she basically said yeah but she doesn't fully want that because then I won't be there (YOU DAMN SKIPPY I WONT). So then she starts saying how people at that age (17) can't control who they fall for.And this is basically where I broke down and I hate crying but I couldn't help it.My grandpa passed away due to a heart attack and other health problems two weeks ago (God Bless his soul) and she hits me with the "I don't know what I want right now.I still love you though"
mad.gif
tired.gif
look, u can't be mad at yourself for that, thats basic male instinct. you're looking out for somebody. it sounds like (IMO) she'strying to have 2 cakes, taste one, and try the other with her comments. don't even entertain that. eventually she'll get mad and ask "why dont youcare" then u air it out. don't let her trample u fam, u did what u had to do and u did it with her best intrest.

oh yea, P.S. SO WHAT IF U CRIED? u gotta let it out, imean next time please dont do that (lol sorry) but that takes something 2 do that

Back
Top Bottom