What's the fastest you've gone from meeting someone to having sex with them?

Hour..

Similar story. .

I was working.. A chick saw me.. I step away because I was preparing to go on my lunch..
A co worker gave me her number.. because she left it for me..

I didn't see the chick so I thought it was a joke and called immediately..

She sound cool on the phone.. but I didn't see her.. and that was my way to meet up with her.. I told her I was on my lunch and we got an hour.. if she was down to meat up..

We linked up and..

giphy.gif

Camping. However long it took to go from light out to dark out. So maybe 4 or 5 hours? Arrived at a camping party. Set up my tent. Started drinking immediately like beer pong, weird drinking games style. It got dark and I stumbled to my tent and some girl that had been eying me since I got there opened up my tent and started doing stuff with the pole. All nighter. Talked to her for a bit in the morning, then we went our separate ways in the afternoon and never spoke again.

I want to say there been a couple sub1 hr tryst in my day. One that sticks out was being at a pub in France, French chick is eye-fn me throughout the night on the dance floor. She goes to the restroom, I follow.. it’s only two, and they are both co-ed.. I act like I’m waiting for one, she goes in and comes out.. I don’t think we exchanged 5 words, before I pulled here into the single stall restroom. We go at it for a bit, until a bouncer started banging on the door.

Another that just popped into my head, I stayed at a Hostel in Brooklyn, it was an old rehabbed warehouse. I stayed in a room with 4 single beds. There was an Asian guy in one, me , and a white girl from San Fran in another. We all went out to Manhattan/LES for the night, probably 15 people deep, all from the hostel. The girl from my dorm was OK looking, is all I can remember short and a lil chunky. I don’t know how I got back to the hostel, I just remember being blitzed and she climbed in my bed and starting kissing me and pulled my thing out. I don’t remember a thing after that. Now that I’m pushing 40, there’s been a handful of instances like this, mostly in Europe. I’m not proud to have been black out drunk during 99% of those nights.

First meet up from a dating site. Spoke for about 20-30 minutes and was off to her place nearby. Took less than 5 minutes for it to get hot after sitting on her couch. Never saw her again but it was fun and she seemed like a really cool person.

The other one was also a dating site and didn’t even try to talk the first time we met up. It was a

Her: “come over, don’t wake up my son in the next room”

Me: “okay but I want you to answer the door with nothing but a see through top, no bra, no panties. Highest heels you got”

My eyes when she actually did it 😳. I broke her off for hours.

Almost under 10 mins, but had to stop myself. Get to party, chat outside for about 5, had to use the restroom so she guided me to it. Once we were there stood and looked at each other for what felt like 30 seconds... Then said nah b, too fast for me. Should have done it though, didn't know my man's was going to wild out and get us kicked out early anyways.

I have another story. Litterally on the same street. Across the street at a Safeway (grocery store). 😂😂😂

I was in self checkout and this woman walks up and asks if Im (says my IG name)

Im like yup. I was grabbing a bottle. Mind you its like noon. She asks where Im going with the bottle and tells me to follow her to her house. I pull up and it goes up from there. Prolly less then 10 minutes

Couldn’t have been more than 10-15 mins. Chick walks in a party I’m at and says I’m fine. Took that as my cue and a few minutes later we’re out in her truck. Smashed there, went back to the party for awhile and dipped to another one with the homies and her friends. Ended up the night at a seedy *** motel with her to smash some more. :lol: :smh:

Over the next couple of years we linked up plenty in our cities to party and smash. Good times. :pimp:

This all happened with no words exchanged due to the loud music
-chick was leaving the club with her girl
-I brushed by her and we eyed each other
-I pulled my phone out, exchanged numbers
-I texted her after we left the spot
-scooped her up and we had a great rest of the night

Chilling in an after hour ducked off in my section. Shorty was sitting on a stool waiting for her drink by the bar, didn’t notice me, that, that was meant for my boy . She swivel around, took a look at me got super excited, had a small convo, i Got up she grabbed my D, after I stood up to leave. Grabbed her hand head to the restroom stall took care of business. 10 minute interaction.

walked to arco for a pack of newports. met a gal in line, locked eyes, spits some game and ended up in a backseat drinking bottom shelf rum. 30 min later we back in a apt smashing. woke up next morning & dipset out but grabbed apple juice and mott’s fruit snack in cupboard. walked to nearest bus stop. 1996 no uber no cell phone

One instance it was within 5 mins on the elevator…I knew of the girl - we were heading to a party in the hotel. We saw each other and just confirmed who she was - and that was that.

Another just meeting someone in the club (in the hood - actually a venue hall) 10-15 mins went in the bathroom - bathroom was a size of 1 bedroom loft :lol:

Other than that within 45mins - hour.

Waitress at Applebee’s. Rapped to her during her whole time serving me and my patna. I was gone let him have her but he was acting scared. She was choosing up on me anyway. When she got off her shift, she was at my house, feet to the ceiling moaning like a Llama

In high school, chic put a note on my desk basically yearning for them cheeks to be clapped. Called her up when we got out of class, my buddy drove me over to her house later that night (her moms was home and everything). Did my thing and watched a movie.

It was in the hood so her room wasn’t really furnished like that, had her gabbing onto the ironing board while I hit it from the back :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom