What's the fastest you've gone from meeting someone to having sex with them?

Some years back, got this chick number outside a day party in DC on the way to my car. Was about to leave, and shorty told me she also was also staying in Baltimore with a friend, and needed a ride back.

Scooped her and her homegirl up from the same spot. Drove back. Got the top almost immediately as I drove back on I-95 back home :lol:. So maybe 20 minutes from getting the number/pickup. Tried to finese the Trey ball, but her friend was acting sleepy :lol:

Ended up foolin around with shorty for a year or two. Lor baddie too, just annoying as hell smh

an hour or 2
but I used to work at a club

and god bless all these ladies from these stories
truly doing the lords work

one on a more wholesome note
approached a baddie in the streets
we somehow clicked off rip and ended up going on an impromptu day date for 8 hrs
walked around, talked, sat here and there, grabbed food
and I think it even ended with top at hers

My potna was just out there last weekend. He posted the location and I already knew what it was :lol:

It was just him and 3 of our boys. Bro sent a video of about 15 of em in the villa. I was hating on the inside :lol:

Hitting Cartagena tomorrow though. Gonna see what they talking about.
Never seen no **** like it in my life. Had 5 of em bday suits in the pool for like 4 hours then had a OG booty talk scene. Switcharoo, Trey way everything u can think of. Sent em away with Reebok classic money.

Never seen no **** like it in my life. Had 5 of em bday suits in the pool for like 4 hours then had a OG booty talk scene. Switcharoo, Trey way everything u can think of. Sent em away with Reebok classic money.
pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

My potna was just out there last weekend. He posted the location and I already knew what it was :lol:

It was just him and 3 of our boys. Bro sent a video of about 15 of em in the villa. I was hating on the inside :lol:

Hitting Cartagena tomorrow though. Gonna see what they talking about.

Oh, best believe Colombia on the list before I hang it up. Ya boy going up in the rafters. Getting it all out now :lol:

Safe travels dawg. :pimp:

Man, I’d love to do that with my boys but they’re too damn married. :smh:
I’ve been trying to get my guys to go on a trip but they some bums smh.

Thread got me driving down memory lane

Thinking about all my partners, I think the only women that made me wait for more than an hour were all gfs😂

Working at Walmart, college and college parties, things were too easy.

Like my dad them say, you better use them good stones

My pops favorite saying is “at 25, they had to give me a new d**** because I used the old one up”

My godfather once told me you could sex 1 new girl a day for the rest of your life, and you still wouldn’t reach half of what I did :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man you better thrash while you still can

Y’all boys be blessed :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

ACF6B3DB-8206-47EE-9EFF-9FE29CD77BFA.jpeg
You right b

Bout to hit her up later tonight.

Closed mouths don't get fed :smokin

about an hour into The Order of The Phoenix in the theater.

It was this chick from Match.com(those were the days) who was HEAVY into HP.
She wanted to see the movie but wanted to see it with someone who was also a fan.
She was HELLA into the movie when it started, like psycho into it.
Then she turned to me
gave me crazy eyes(word to Barney Stinson and that crazy/hot scale)
and said "I'm really happy you took me to this movie." That's when I made my move.
She sat on it until the movie was wrapping up,
then we went back to her place and properly smashed.

Probably the GOAT ONS for me, we really didn't talk at all that night
even when it came to HP
and it was obvious we weren't gonna ever see each other again.

an hour or 2
but I used to work at a club

and god bless all these ladies from these stories
truly doing the lords work

one on a more wholesome note
approached a baddie in the streets
we somehow clicked off rip and ended up going on an impromptu day date for 8 hrs
walked around, talked, sat here and there, grabbed food
and I think it even ended with top at hers
how can you not fall in love after this?

similar stories to everyone else done lost count how many Hs i left the club with on one nights stands drunk as hell

but man one day ima have to get my boys together to go to south america lol

Can't wait, hitting up Bogota in August for a bachelor party, my boy went before so he got all the connects. Already peeped the catalogue :pimp: :wow: :evil::nerd:8)

Pray for your boy

EZOko41WAAMOfx4.png

Yeah the general concept of prostitution is a turn-off TO ME.

It’s one thing to go from 0-smashing because you’re both about it, but I’d have a hard time getting into any mood to do it knowing that it’s only going down because money is involved.

Back
Top Bottom