Given the opportunity to start your life over, with the knowledge you have now..

Would you?

Say someone approached you and said that they will give you the chance to start your life over. At the same time. they allow you to keep the knowledge you have now. Would you take advantage?

I personally would. Honestly, I think my life is just one big L (May not be that way from the outside looking in but thats how I feel). I would definitely take advantage. I know the trials and tribulations and the #+%$ you go through in your life makes you stronger and #+%$ but giving the opportunity  to start over I would.

Your thoughts.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Given my record, I expect this thread to be a fail[/color]
tired.gif

part of life is learning to live with regrets.

with that said, i'd start it over in a heart beat just to share times with those who are no longer with me... and of course things would be much more easier.

Im pretty sure everyone would because you can learn how to build an Iphone go back and make one and bam ur set for life

not sure... i dont think i would be the man i am today without going through the struggle... knowledge is one thing and experience is another....

Tough question. I have a ton of regrets and situations where I wish I made better decisions, but
I firmly believe everything happens to me for a reason. I guess I just decided. I'll make the most of
this life.

I don't know fam...
I don't hate my life or nothing like that
but you got me thinking....

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

notsure... i dont think i would be the man i am today without goingthrough the struggle... knowledge is one thing and experience isanother....

I hear that.
I lot of people may have similar thoughts and ideas as me
but my life experience is what makes me one of a kind.
These same trials and tribulations have molded me as a person.
I can think like I think now....but I most likely wouldn't be from the same cloth
due to my own prevention.

looking back @ the way i ate was terrible. i had a stretch where i had to get countless fillings and caps over baby teeth.
maybe play a different sport earlier as a child

there is always that want to go back in time with the knowledge you know now but we cant so just try to be a better person

you see the key point is with the knowledge you have now so that means all the struggles that you will still be resonant ...... and because of that part I would in a heartbeat simply because a great deal of the struggle I faced I would still have to go through regardless in some ways it was inevitable. Also I wouldn't steal any current technology just for money simply 'cause one needs to fully understand how said technology works from it's building blocks in order for it to continue to be viable, seeing that that technology is always evolving

yea, why wouldn't you?

sure the trials we've gone through have made us stronger. but if our mentally/emotionally strong selves are allowed to go back, why wouldn't we just avoid those same mistakes because we have already learned those life lessons?

what... if you start ur life over WITH the knowledge you already possess, you will know all about women and stuff and be socially conscious throughout childhood situations where you aren't supposed to know those types of things. I'm talking about like your mom breast feeding you.

I would...mainly because of my high school grades. I'd try to get at least a 4.0 GPA to have a better opportunity of attending a great college.
ohwell.gif

I would, but there is alot that I wouldnt want
to go thru again and/or experience. The
possibilities are endless.

Back
Top Bottom