Given the opportunity to start your life over, with the knowledge you have now..

Originally Posted by TacC4

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

how can you say no . I would look at the lottery number today , go back and buy that number. Boom set for life

indifferent.gif
at the question.

As DUMB as this may sound, I wouldnt really want to do it for financial gains such as this. Like I said DUMB, but I wasnt thinking about something like that when I posed this question.
I don't think that's dumb, at all. Who knows what strife will come with that winning lottery ticket or investment. I thought about putting ridiculous amounts of money into certain stocks. And regardless of the effects of becoming an overnight millionaire, who's to say you would be rational when scraping up the money to invest?
A lot of you guys say you would want to become better at basketball or w/e. But how many former professional athletes would give up millions to have stayed in college in their 20s? I don't know that its worth it to be ridiculously wealthy or have a great jump shot. There are a number of reasons to want to go back but I'm not sure that "success" is one that I would choose. How would it be satisfying to play the lottery when you know ahead of time you're going to win? <off topic> Actually, scratch that. How is playing the lottery ever satisfying? </off topic> I want to earn my success and know that I achieved it because I worked harder than the next guy, not because I had already lived out the future.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very well put. I hate the fact that I know what I wanna say but never know how to say. But if I knew how to say it, it would be something like that
pimp.gif

Of course, but you live and you learn. You gotta be willing to make mistakes if you wanna get ahead in life.

maybe it's just me.. but i feel that the people who are saying "yes" are cowards. afraid to live their current life and just change the way they are now and instead wished for an easier route to all their problems.

life doesn't work that way. get used to it kids.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

maybe it's just me.. but i feel that the people who are saying "yes" are cowards. afraid to live their current life and just change the way they are now and instead wished for an easier route to all their problems.

life doesn't work that way. get used to it kids.
You're assuming too much. We know life doesn't work that way but if this opportunity is given to us then we're the exception to the rule. The easier route then becomes accessible.

If you don't want to take the opportunity somebody else would. I mean you do realize this is a hypothetical situation right? Everybody would do things the easy way if they could especially if they got a better outcome from doing it the way they originally did it. I don't see where you get cowardice or a sense of ppl being afraid to live their current lives.

Yeah I would. I would like to start over, but I wouldn't change a thing, I'd just like to relive a lot of past moments.

If I could start over, the ONLY thing I would want to be able to have in terms of knowledge, is the skill of using the Law Of Attraction to its fullest potential. I'm 18 and i'm just now starting to see the benefits of the LOA in my life, and if I had knew of Law of Attraction when I was 14 or 15, life right now would be phenomonal.

But, I would encourage people not to attatch so much feelings into this thread because obviously you can't go back, and if you keep worrying about the past, then honestly, you will give yourself nothing but pain and heartache. Also, you run the risk of attracting bad things in your current world if you look back at your past with "if's" because you only bring sorrow into your life now when you do so.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Look, I'm sure everyone here is under 35 atleast. You are to young and full of greatness and potential to be down on yourself. You have time TODAY TO TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND. Life is evolving and learning don't take it personal its love and for your betterment. Everything is your choice of dealing with things. Be negative and you get negative and vice versa.
wise you are.

As much as I want a do over.

Certain decisions I've made over the years are the ones that got me where I am today. Even though I might not have the life I wanted/expected to have 10 years ago. I've had a lot of good times, met some good friends and a whole lot experiences that I could never replicate.

There's just no telling that I would meet the people that I've encounter if I was ever to go back. It depends on how far, my childhood and all through out high school - i wouldnt trade those for anything, 10 years ago...post HS, probably not but I wouldnt mind redoing the last 5 years of my life.

are we working with "Butterfly Effect" ,"Back to the Future", or "Frequency" rules? sorry feelin nerdy right now he he...

Butterfly Effect= I would warn ppl on 9/11 not to go to work, save my boy from killin himself, head to Cali on March 8th 97....
Back to the Future = hittin Vegas with the Almanac all day
pimp.gif

Frequency= I'm tellin my younger self to NOT deal with a girl named Ayesha by ANY MEANS NECESSARY (BM..........smh)

Back
Top Bottom