Glow In The Dark Tour

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

w00t! ye been good to me this past week...

staples:
FLR 4, row 7, seats 11-12

section 110, row 6, seats 17-18

section 106, row 12, seats 22-23

kobe youre an animal
roll.gif

imma go beast on MSG some more my friend needs like 4-5 tickets im tellign him hes screwed....i got my single ticket if i cant sit next to my homies i will not be salty
laugh.gif
just trying to pay for my bike habit... i'm thinkin of rockin a "kanye cant skid" shirt to one of the concerts i go to hahahaha

pimp.gif
do yo thing
laugh.gif

damn they only got that 300 level *#+$ on staples now!!! if you actually want to see kanye bigger than the size of your thumbnail at staples or msg... GET ATME! i ain't even trying to kill you on these prices neither.

damn they only got that 300 level *#+$ on staples now!!! if you actually want to see kanye bigger than the size of your thumbnail at staples or msg... GET AT ME! i ain't even trying to kill you on these prices neither.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

damn they only got that 300 level *#+$ on staples now!!! if you actually want to see kanye bigger than the size of your thumbnail at staples or msg... GET AT ME! i ain't even trying to kill you on these prices neither.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

have u seen the availability for staples right now? you in like the 333, 334 section. thats pretty much BEHIND the stage. at that point you just seein theback of kanye's head from far away
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im spoiled

yall got me feeling like im not accomplishing anything with my section 94 seat
laugh.gif
(MSG)

all im getting now is 100 lvl seats...i wanna be closer but 94 really isnt a bad view

yo robby, them 100 lvl seats are pretty good, id definitely scoop em if they had any left if i was u

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

have u seen the availability for staples right now? you in like the 333, 334 section. thats pretty much BEHIND the stage. at that point you just seein the back of kanye's head from far away
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah I know. Those seats are horrible.
laugh.gif
I wonder if they'll have any more good seats for tomorrrow.

yo robby, them 100 lvl seats are pretty good, id definitely scoop em if they had any left if i was u

so in yours or anyone whos been to an msg concert(ive only been to...knick games
indifferent.gif
) is low 100s>section 94?

##%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW THE ##%! DID I SLEEP SO HARD ON THIS TOUR I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE'D DO A SHOW IN MSG

smh.gif
Sorry for screaming but now I'm gonna have to find a deal on ebay becauseI slept. I saw this thread a bunch of times and never clicked on it smh at me.
Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

so in yours or anyone whos been to an msg concert(ive only been to...knick games
indifferent.gif
) is low 100s>section 94?

Depends exactly what 100 but loge is still better than 100's.

I'm comteplating either buying a single in section 103 right now, 2 together in 349, or scoping out deals on ebay and craigslist.

IDK I wanna go for sure but I dont wanna go alone and i'd prefer to sit with whoever im going with.

why isn't the password 'stronger' working anymore for the VIP ticket packages. I'm tryna cop a couple more for some friends.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So there aren't any floor seats available together on MSG anymore?

I copped right on time. Phew.

smh.gif
HTTB, floor seats? Theres nothing available together anymore. I'lltake close 300 seats together.

It irritates me that I know exactly where to get the pre sale password and if I was buying as soon as the pre sale started I would have 3 sets of amazingfloor seats but I slept so hard. SMH at me. Hopefully the yankees pre sale goes better.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

smh.gif
HTTB, floor seats? Theres nothing available together anymore. I'll take close 300 seats together.

It irritates me that I know exactly where to get the pre sale password and if I was buying as soon as the pre sale started I would have 3 sets of amazing floor seats but I slept so hard. SMH at me. Hopefully the yankees pre sale goes better.
tired.gif

word if i got on this earlier i woulda got better than the 304 i got. wish it was closer to the stage but im still gonna see what i can do on saturdayhopefully i get lucky and then sell off the section 304's

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

smh.gif
HTTB, floor seats? Theres nothing available together anymore. I'll take close 300 seats together.

It irritates me that I know exactly where to get the pre sale password and if I was buying as soon as the pre sale started I would have 3 sets of amazing floor seats but I slept so hard. SMH at me. Hopefully the yankees pre sale goes better.
tired.gif

word if i got on this earlier i woulda got better than the 304 i got. wish it was closer to the stage but im still gonna see what i can do on saturday hopefully i get lucky and then sell off the section 304's

Do you think they'll release more pairs? Technically the tickets didn't even go on sale to the general public so I'm wondering if they will.All I want is a pair not in 400's or behind the stage. If anyone knows MSG, even if your in the 300's you'll be close to the stage because it isnot that big.

I'm about to call my ex and ask if her parents can get me on the floor for free because her pops got me in the front row of Anger Management 3 for freebut that would be shady as hell
laugh.gif

Is the radio presale for Camden showing up for anyone? It was suppose to start at 10am. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

Back
Top Bottom