Glow In The Dark Tour

damn dude

the fan club must have ate up everything

i got 2 tickets in 201, row m for me and my girl

now all i see is lawn

damn

Damn. The tickets actually went faster than I expected. Maybe it's because they're holding seats back for when the tickets go on sale to the generalpublic. I doubt they'd get rid of all the pairs during the presale. That would be pretty unfair.

Yeah, I am going to try again tomorrow morning for something better. I'm pretty disappointed with my tickets right now.

score one more pair of floor 1 seats for staples! but i think ticketmaster hates me cuz the page no longer loads up for me hahahahaha

Yeah, I am going to try again tomorrow morning for something better. I'm pretty disappointed with my tickets right now.
Definitely. You might even get some good seats if you are on at the time tickets go onsale...definitely try tomorrow

^
eek.gif
I hope he shows up in Montreal

section FLR 6, row 16, seats 1-4 for Staples...and this was after my session for seats in section 103 timed out.....

Well, I at least upgraded to dead center.

[table][tr][th="col"]Event/Item[/th] [th="col"]Qty[/th] [th="col"]Type[/th] [th="col"]Sec[/th] [th="col"]Row[/th] [th="col"]Seats[/th] [th="col"]Description[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""] Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour
Susquehanna Bank Center
Camden, NJ
Sat, May 17, 2008 07:00 PM
[/th] [th=""] [table][tr][td]2[/td] [td]FULL PRICE[/td] [td]202[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]13 - 14[/td] [/tr][/table][/th] [th=""]
Price Level 2
** LOGE AREA **
RESERVED SEATING
CENTER
[/th] [/tr][/table]

smile.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]Event/Item[/th] [th="col"]Qty[/th] [th="col"]Type[/th] [th="col"]Sec[/th] [th="col"]Row[/th] [th="col"]Seats[/th] [th="col"]Description[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""] Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour
Susquehanna Bank Center
Camden, NJ
Sat, May 17, 2008 07:00 PM
[/th] [th=""] [table][tr][td]2[/td] [td]FULL PRICE[/td] [td]104[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]29 - 30[/td] [/tr][/table][/th] [th=""]
Price Level 2
** ORCHESTRA AREA **
RESERVED SEATING
LEFT
[/th] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom