::Glow In The Dark Tour::

Show was nice....HP security messed up by not letting everyone in on time. So the majority of the crowd missed out on Lupe. The only performer I was notinterested in was Rhianna.

My highlights of the night was Bdiddy being there, and the crowd chanting MVP....that was nice....softening him up to re-sign with the dubs...lol
-The other was when Journey came on after Kanye's Mama song, and some people (i guess the older generation) started to sing along....

MY FIRST CONCERT AND....

That was the greatest #@$**$+ thing ive ever witnessed. Im not one to get up and dance on my own but I was up screaming letting the music take me from beginingto end. It was INSANE. Left me speechless. Have to go back June 6th.

Only dissapointments.
I think Lupe should have went after N.E.R.D personally. NO one had even got into the arena when Lupe was performing. I got up for Rihannas hits. And I wasupset that it wasnt glow in the dark like it was at the Grammys. =(

did the tickets for the june 6th concert already go on sale? or i am too late?

Kevin Martin and Ron Artest were at the show in Sacramento.

I was there with my Niketalk shirt....
smile.gif

that was the best concert ive ever seen live or on tv. HANDS DOWN!! everything was straaaaiiigght! except for the 40$ shirts lol

You grimey Sac cats, I get up for one split second during the performance, and me n my boys $40 tee's are missing, were sitting on our seats.

Takin that L' and moving on...
eyes.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

addition*

Yo man! Where did you sit? I was in the 10th row in the middle aisle on the floor, too! I was the tall Indian dude with the SF hat and FNF t-shirt. I was also the dude who's seat got swooped on while I was away from the seat and then had to get the $$@*+ kicked the *$$* out.
roll.gif

I think I have a clue who you are, I remember that fiasco for a second, I was sittin next to my boy jeff. Black Oregon track jacket w/ yellow stripes, grapes,and a white tee
smokin.gif

My sister got the hookup from a 94.9 employee, he gave them tickets to the nosebleed section as a joke, and had someone take them from the nosebleed to frontand center. She said Rihanna sucked obviously but kanye, lupe were sick. And for all you non-fakers she was at the kanye concert in frisco that was shown onMTV back in 05-06, before the "hype"

Yo man! Where did you sit? I was in the 10th row in the middle aisle on the floor, too! I was the tall Indian dude with the SF hat and FNF t-shirt. I was also the dude who's seat got swooped on while I was away from the seat and then had to get the $$@*+ kicked the *$$* out.

Me and Ptrakarns seats were Floor section 2 row L seats 14 and 13. Yeah i think i remember seeing that happen, I was the short white dude in a Rockies cap andgrey sweater. Seems like lots of people were trying to sneak up a few rows but security did a good job keepin everyone straight for the most part.

Originally Posted by pkballr

smile.gif

Sup_
If that was you chillin on the wall with your girl during Rihanna's Umbrella I seen ya.
laugh.gif

Super dope show.

Peace.

^

Yeah i saw mikey moore too by the elevators after the show
happy.gif

pkballr wrote:

smile.gif

Yea i think i might have saw u too the only person with a NT shirt
tongue.gif

Hell yeah. If I had to sit down to listen to her, I'd have fallen asleep. Shoulda done a tap tap pull... pause.

What shoes was kanye wearing?

nike hi - glow in the dark mid soles, patent leather? fusion back to the future style?
I couldnt tell...

concert was cool, i wish kanye played the crowd more often or did something crazy with the crowd.

^ "The jacket is available exclusively at all the select cities taking part in the "Glowin the Dark" tour."

so probably didnt have it at sac show

my question is then what are the "select cities? i thought it meant all cities the performance is at

Back
Top Bottom