::Glow In The Dark Tour::

TM sends you out an email when they print up your tixs.....if you chose standard mail, it should be another week or so before they arrive

can you guys who bought tix help me out? In buying tix from a guy and he sent me the receipt I just want to know if its legit or not. Pm me and I'll showit to you.

got my tickets for the April showin in the HP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ordered the first day of release on TM. cant wait

anyone know the order of performance??? if i have to, i could be late for the Rihanna part. unless there's a way to put the stage on mute

Rihanna live =
sick.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

if anybody needs tickets let me know i got 4 and i dont know if i can make it

What row, section, level? And price of course I need atleast 2 for now...

I have two floor seats that im looking to get rid of since i am still unsure if i will be able to make it...they are for the concert on the 19th

I also got 4 tickets to the 6/6 HP show. sec 112 if anyone is looking for four or a pair let me know - PM me

nahh i'll pass on this... i'll be at jay-z's heart of the city tour on sunday 4/20 at oracle

laugh.gif
Ticket resellers I feel you. When I got my tickets I got crappy seatsat first but bought just in case. Then I got better ones. Now I have extra tix and the demand for this show is so weak. That 6/6 show really killed it forresellers.

Expecting Kanye to kill it.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have 2 extra tickets to Jay-Z/Mary on 4/20. Section C Row 14. Just looking for cost price. Hit me up.

Originally Posted by sinser13

laugh.gif
why is everybody trying to sell there tickets?

Cause people saw a profit opportunity and bought extra. Now there's weak demand and people can't move 'em. My tip for you resellers, justsell at or a little above cost. You went get a lot of profit on these.

I got one extra my boy bailed anybody trying to go I'll sell it for around what I paid. Or anybody got 2 lower level seats willing to trade for 3 upper? PMme

I lucked out and got some dude to buy 6 tixs a few weeks back for the june show...made $290. but i was expecting to make at least $450 considering the pricesfor the first show....such is the life of a reseller....I'm just glad I didnt pull the trigger on a pair of $350 per tix seats for the jay-z show

they always say theres no cameras allowed in the venues..ive never been checked for cameras- i always kept it in my pocket and got in with no issues, but dontexpect to get in with a SLR or some huge video camera...

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

Originally Posted by sinser13

iLL W1LLiam wrote:
Can we bring cameras?
Just checked hppsj.com and it says " no video or audio recorders. No cameras "
grin.gif

whoa. serious?
eek.gif

picture time outside then!
laugh.gif

last K. West concert I was able to bring mine, just put it in my pocket. they won't frisk you or anything.

dam busy #@* weekend

Friday - Kanye
Saturday - Picnic Day at UC Davis
Sunday - UC Berkeley PCN & Jay Z

Back
Top Bottom