::Glow In The Dark Tour::

At Club Boss last night they said Lupe was gonna be at the club June 6 after the concert...so i'm guessing he'll be here.

Yo anybody know if there is gonna be an after party for the concert??? like at a club or something????????

Anybody get a camera in from the first show? Id rather have real pics than phone pics.

i heard they pat you down, so im going to costco to buy a small camera, throw it in my girls bra, then return it after
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

i heard they pat you down, so im going to costco to buy a small camera, throw it in my girls bra, then return it after
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Hmmm, interesting. I might have to take that same route and stuff it on my girl
laugh.gif

THEY GO OVER THE METEL DETECTOR THAT ABOUT IT THEY DONT PAT U DOWN AND YEA ITS A SICK SHOW I WENT TO THE ONE IN APRIL AND AM DEF GOING TO TOMORROW SHOW I CANTWAIT

DO THEY BE GIVIN OUT THOSE BOOKS AGAIN DOES ANY ONE KNOW ?

at the last show, they patted you down and used hand held metal detectors...

but a TON of people still got cameras in...just slide the camera behind your belt buckle or cell phone belt clip or something...

THEY ALWAYS HAVE THAT SIGN UP THA SAY "NO CAMERA OR CAMCORDS AND NO LASER POINER " BUT THEY ALWAYS GET THEM IN

i think this concert was way better then the one on april 19. (imo)

and they where really straight with the NO CAMERA thing i took mine in tho. but i did not check it. but if they saw you recordin or taking a pic security wouldflash their ligths at you (they stop once kanye was on)

there was some empty seats.

THE WAVE was also present at the concert it went around the building prob. like 6 times.

and i really like n.e.r.d n riahanna performents this time.

i post some pics and video later

Originally Posted by AIRE NACO JR

i think this concert was way better then the one on april 19. (imo)

and they where really straight with the NO CAMERA thing i took mine in tho. but i did not check it. but if they saw you recordin or taking a pic security would flash their ligths at you (they stop once kanye was on)

there was some empty seats.

THE WAVE was also present at the concert it went around the building prob. like 6 times.

and i really like n.e.r.d n riahanna performents this time.

i post some pics and video later

man i went through the back, they didnt check me or my girl
smh.gif
. I bought this stupid Nikon Coolpics piece of @*$@ camera from costco for nothing
smh.gif
(returning it anyways
laugh.gif
). I swear the pictures i took with my treo looked better than the nikon
sick.gif

Yo anybody got one of the red shirts that say Glow in the dark they want to trade??????????????

I have a XL I need a Large. Holla at me. The last size they had was that XL so I had to get it.

yep, they were super strict about the cameras rule down on the floor, especially in the front. No cameras, no cell phones out.

where were all your seats at?

i was behind some guy that had a pair of Air McFly's, or they looked like them atleast

Originally Posted by bready630

yep, they were super strict about the cameras rule down on the floor, especially in the front. No cameras, no cell phones out.

where were all your seats at?

i was behind some guy that had a pair of Air McFly's, or they looked like them atleast

I saw that same guy walking around on the floor.
laugh.gif

I was in section 104.

The wave started on the upper level, then spread to the lower level, then it wouldn't stop
laugh.gif

"YOU'RE A CORNBALL"

Back
Top Bottom