Gmail Down Across the US? *Now Back up*

200x218_Depression-Dog-GMAIL-IS-DOWN-BUT-NO-ONE-EMAILS-ME-ANYWAY.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

You've been here one day, and your already annoying... shaddup dumb biddie

Aww, you've been watching me all day. Thats whats up. Now go run outside and play.
grin.gif
Watching you?
j90fue.gif

Its kind hard to miss 38 posts in one day... like damn calm your fingers... your keyboard must be exhausted by now. and your telling ME to go outside
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Down here in TX too. My school mail is powered by gmail as well..
smh.gif

They need to fix this asap.

Aww, you've been watching me all day. Thats whats up. Now go run outside and play.
grin.gif
Following you?
j90fue.gif

Its kind hard to miss 38 posts in one day... like damn calm your fingers... your keyboard must be exhausted by now. and your telling ME to go outside
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, well yes sir.. I'll make sure I keep it well under 38 posts a day.... Tryin to boss people around like the mother of niketalk, F outta hereeeee.

I'm going to get McDonalds. They better have this fixed today.

I don't pay for this free service to have this crap happen.
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Following you?
j90fue.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, well yes sir.. I'll make sure I keep it well under 38 posts a day.... Tryin to boss people around like the mother of niketalk, F outta hereeeee.
It's cool, Imma let it slide this time... just dont let it happen again...

grin.gif
Following you?
j90fue.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Her-Sole already has the face icons down

Atlanta, Down.

a website can be down in certain regions only? i thought that if its down its down, no matter where you are.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

how long has it been out? could have sworn it was working this morning

it was working this morning, around 12pm CST (10am PST, 1pm EST). So it died within the past 3 hours.

i was literally just yelling at my computer because my gmail account wouldnt open....at least it aint just me
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom