Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by THE GR8

I think im already copping tickets from a friend, but if this $%*@ works out ill def pay a visit to my NT brothasss... thanks for the offer though good looks
pimp.gif

and also just to rub it in to the Marbury haters from a man that hates the Celtics with a firey passion... Stephhhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
My Man

Update:

Viiheaven, so you're buying for yourself +friend and airmaxpenny (3 tickets already in this group)

Blackredxiigoat + other NT'ers, if you're still going... Viiheaven or Proshares can buy tickets for you (Viiheaven canonly buy one more, assumming he still has one spot open)

Whoever is willing and able to buy the tickets for him or other NT'ers, just let us know in this post

I'm assuming that we'll be paying ppl with paypal, work it out amongst yourselves

HTTB and Ballinsam23, i'll PMyou the details at the beginning of June

Proshares you got me for a ticket?

If you can let me know where to send the paypal $ to.

^

Looking back at that draft... the Knicks AND Nets lose.
laugh.gif
@ the Nets thinking Marcus Williams was going to do anything. Both players have been traded andthey have pretty similar career stats.

Mez I got you on the ticket. I don't have paypal but I don't mind if you just pay me that day ot a problem.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Mez I got you on the ticket. I don't have paypal but I don't mind if you just pay me that day ot a problem.
Good looks.

ehhh #8 w.e. I say we trade 8th pick for 12th pick and a late 1st rounder or 2nd rounder. we can still get curry at 12

[h1]DAVIDSON'S CURRY WANTS TO PLAY IN NY[/h1]

Maybe the Knicks didn't tell Stephen Curry they would pick him if they have the eighth pick in the NBA Draft, but it sounds as if he wishes theyhad.

"That would be a dream come true," Curry told ESPN 1050 yesterdaywhen asked about the possibility of being drafted to New York.

"One, to play with an NBA jersey; two, to play at Madison Square Garden every night; three, to play in front of the greatest NBA fans -- I think itwould be something I would look forward to and I would work very hard to help my team, if that was the case, to be better," he said.

"I think, with my pointguard skills, I could add a lot to the New York Knicks."

Curry has left Davidson after his junior season, and there were reports he based his decision on the Knickstelling him they would pick him if he fell to them at No. 8, the lowest they can choose after Tuesday's lottery determines the order.

"I haven't heard that with my own ears," Curry said. "Until [Knicks president] Donnie Walsh calls me and tells me, then I am going to have to say it's nottrue right now," Curry said.

Curry proved himself to be a dynamic guard at Davidson, both handling and shooting the ball. Those are tools that would work well in any system, but moreemphasized in Mike D'Antoni's run-and-gun style.

The big question about Curry is whether he can make the jump from the mid-major Southern Conference to the NBA. But Curry, whose dad, Dell, played 16seasons in the league, said he believes playing at Davidson would be an advantage if he landed in New York.

"That's something we did at Davidson, something I'm very good at," he said.

Back
Top Bottom