Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

lebron-james-101107-lg.jpg

draft special on right now on msg

replay at 11, 11:30, and i'm sure they'll play it a hundred more times until june 25

who else would we take at 8?

I'm not the biggest Curry fan, but he would be great under D'Antoni and playing in NY.

yea i'm pretty sure curry would be our starting PG. duhon can go back to his original job as a back up. now if only we can trade some expiring contractsfor another pick and draft a SG or C. i'd say we had a successful draft

Originally Posted by Al3xis

who else would we take at 8?

I'm not the biggest Curry fan, but he would be great under D'Antoni and playing in NY.
i dont know who we draft....but i do know we need size and rebounding. A dream scenario would be swapping our first for a first next year...i dontsee that many guys coming out being an instant impact for the knicks.

there will not be any big men worth a top 20 pick by pick #8.

Curry would be lights out in this system. I'd prefer Flynn, though.

Knicks- Stephen Curry. It's the right fit, although Allan Houston did mention Jrue Holiday and Ty Lawson immediately following the draft along with Curry. I'm on record saying gimme Jrue, but I can live with Curry at the one.
I'd kill somebody.

I wouldnt mind a true pg. Duhon will not be leading in to the promise land without 2-3 superstars...and we have a bunch of role players. Thats why we're$+%$@* for a long time.

so i was praying for top 3 cuz we need a big man and i wanted thabeet... i already knew blake would be impossible cuz we aint gettin #1 pick... anotherdisappointing spot like last year... but i guess i wouldnt mind curry.. would he be available to us at #8 and if not who can we pick up? i wouldnt mind flynnand if harden is available which i doubt id want him...

i really like patrick mills.. i doubt we are gonna get this guy.. i am pretty nervous about the nba draft.. i wish donnie walsh the best of luck.. i trusthim.. he did a fantastic job in the draft history (reggie miller, rik smits, danny granger, and made trades in the draft such as jermaine o'neal, markjackson, jalen rose, schrempf, brad miller, and ron artest)..

Originally Posted by Al3xis

there will not be any big men worth a top 20 pick by pick #8.

Curry would be lights out in this system. I'd prefer Flynn, though.

Knicks- Stephen Curry. It's the right fit, although Allan Houston did mention Jrue Holiday and Ty Lawson immediately following the draft along with Curry. I'm on record saying gimme Jrue, but I can live with Curry at the one.
I'd kill somebody.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
dude is riding the HS awards he won

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Stop it. We need this boy right here

jonny_flynn.jpg

I would be fine with Jennings too, but I think I am alone in that boat.
pimp.gif

on the real though i would love either one. both of them got that killer instinct i respect alot... and no u not alone on Jennings id take that dude in a heartbeat. Id actually be pretty pissed if he was there at 8 and we passed him. i mean hes a true PG hes got outta this world handles and quicks. He can be a reallyspecial player IMO... I wish there was a good shot blocking big available where we are
ohwell.gif

EDIT: on a side not if we take Lawson i will go on a rampage... if we take him OVER Curry, Flynn, & Jennings like this dude on the draft special suggested[Weezy] Somebody Gonna Die Tonight [/Weezy]
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

also id take Tyreke Evans as well

and one more thing... resign nate!!

Disappointed we didn't move up at all, oh well.

If we stay at our position and don't try to trade up, I wouldn't be disappointed with Curry, I'm also a fan of Flynn a whole lot.

Back
Top Bottom