GOAT APP legit?

How accurate are these so called authinticators @ goat[emoji]129300[/emoji]

They turned away one of my shoes before because the label was off so they called them fake

They said the shoes looked good but the label was off

They are pretty strict

Situations like this i wish i knew who the buyer was so we can discuss this bull...

I most certainly clicked no discount and they accepted within the next minute :smh:

Im at a loss for words with that email man just lookin like :stoneface:

So what happens if goat finds a defect in the shoes and the buyer doesn't want to proceed with the purchase?

you get to consign with them with a storage fee of a $1 per month

or get it shipped back to you and you pay shipping both ways.

or so i've read

For seller verfication, do you HAVE to be 18 years old or the birthdate does not matter? Im currently 17 so idk if that will affect me when im depositing money out of GOAT?

Last edited:
For seller verfication, do you HAVE to be 18 years old or the birthdate does not matter? Im currently 17 so idk if that will affect me when im depositing money out of GOAT?

Yeah i probbly will, im just scared there might be complication if im tryin to withdraw

Why would your age effect anything? Underage folks work and have bank accounts. Youre good just have the correct bank info

the box is important and worth consideration, so don't equate boxes with shoe trees

hey buddy i just got these wool 12's from nike
if the box is so important you think should nike give me a discount ?

this shoe came direct from nike in this condition with extra paper inside the shipping box and some sticker i have never seen inside a pair of nikes/jordans
View media item 2188708
if i sent this shoe in the same condition that i received them from nike would i have the same problems with your customers asking for a discount

View media item 2188705
look i understand the problems with the box but you need to cut the sellers some slack or people will be looking for other avenues to sell

Last edited:
Exactly what i emailed to GOAT.

This is beyond my control. When I buy shoes from a retailer that I know sells authentic merhandise I do not check the shoe trees to see if they have matching sizes on them. But lets say for instance I did check that, am I going to call them up and ask for a discount because Nike's QC people missed it or mixed it up? Would they give me discount, nope.

If the shoes are authentic then those 2 shoe trees which are both technically made for a size 12 shouldnt matter to the buyer. I could see if a shoe tree was missing and I never noted that in the listing but thats not the case.

Last edited:
I think you are mad at goat for being strict, when it's the bootleggers that should piss you off

I think he's just bringing up the fact that some imperfections, especially with boxes, are unavoidable and GOAT should be more reasonable about understanding that before they penalize sellers for that.

I think he's just bringing up the fact that some imperfections, especially with boxes, are unavoidable and GOAT should be more reasonable about understanding that before they penalize sellers for that.
my position was never in defense of goat, it was only stating I would like pictures of the box because who, given a choice, would choose a box in worse condition

Last edited:
Just cashed out on my second sale with GOAT. Sold an NMD Mesh and a Black Infrared 6 (two often faked shoes). Was nervous with some of the stories here, but so far so good.

Also as a tip to new sellers, I recommend saving mailing boxes you get from Nike/Adidas, etc. Re-use them because they are very sturdy boxes (as long as they get to you in good condition). Save some of the packing material too. This will help against people using cheap/flimsy boxes or stuffing shoes into poorly sized boxes just to save on box costs. Also it's a good way to "recycle." 

Last edited:
again if I have the choice between that box and an undamaged box, I would choose the box that isn't damaged how hard is that to understand 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep

If this was a instore sale I would agree with you.

But there are a few factors when buying online from goat or any website from the matter
the OG seller is sending out packages from usps and Once goat finishes their inspection I'm almost sure the shipping out the same way uspsthrough

The blame of the damaged boxes I believe falls on USPS I'm pretty sure no seller is going to bang their box up before it reaches goat and I'm almost sure goat is not gonna bang up any customers box.

Just cashed out on my second sale with GOAT. Sold an NMD Mesh and a Black Infrared 6 (two often faked shoes). Was nervous with some of the stories here, but so far so good.

Also as a tip to new sellers, I recommend saving mailing boxes you get from Nike/Adidas, etc. Re-use them because they are very sturdy boxes (as long as they get to you in good condition). Save some of the packing material too. This will help against people using cheap/flimsy boxes or stuffing shoes into poorly sized boxes just to save on box costs. Also it's a good way to "recycle." 

Not true I got a box today directly from Nike the outside box was perfect but when I opened up the inside shoe box was a little beat up but nothing too crazy
I recycle nike Eastbay whatever website boxes

Last edited:
again, you are talking about who deserves responsibility rather blame for the damaged box, I repeat a picture of the box would be important because I will choose the shoes, if in comparable condition, that has the better box

again, you are talking about who deserves responsibility rather blame for the damaged box, I repeat a picture of the box would be important because I will choose the shoes, if in comparable condition, that has the better box

so blame USPS
if a seller sends a mint box to goat who are you going to blame ?

you sound too picky bro a broken or ripped box can come from anywhere

goat is making it too easy for people to get over

so blame USPS
if a seller sends a mint box to goat who are you going to blame ?

you sound too picky bro a broken or ripped box can come from anywhere

goat is making it too easy for people to get over
plus I could buy something, crush a corner myself and request a discount. If I dont get one then it gets sent back to the seller damaged and nothing happens to me

can you read? I don't care who you blame for the damaged box, I just want the pic of the box so when I make my choice I pick the shoe, if comparable, with the box in the best condition

I'm am picky, that the point, I'm going to pick the shoe, if comparable, that had the better box

^ I'm pretty sure goat knows what condition they left the box in when they send it to the buyer.. it won't go back to the seller. That's what goat is for.

can you read? I don't care who you blame for the damaged box, I just want the pic of the box so when I make my choice I pick the shoe, if comparable, with the box in the best condition

hey buddy can you read ?

i think you should buy instore since your so damn picky

Last edited:
I can read, but you keep assessing blame when that's not my point, so I asked if you can read, but I spend my money wherever they have something I want

Back
Top Bottom