GOAT APP legit?

Damn I'm not go to sell anything there until next year

What changes next year?

IDK whats good with all this fuss :lol:

GOAT's business is still relatively small but booming and its Christmas season, they're definitely backed up.

They tried pressuring me into giving a discount on the NMDs they claimed were worn. I told them the kix were brand new and they could eat a D with that discount idea. They emailed me back 15 min later saying the buyer still wants the shoes and the sale went through. After this, I won't be using GOAT again.
Lucky the buyer still took it or you'd pay $40 to get your shoes back or be forced to consign with them

My double nickels still haven't sold that I let them keep because I was NOT paying $40 to get them back

Authentication is taking much longer than usual but I only have 3 pair outstanding that were already delivered to GOAT and not authenticated. Fortunately, they were only delivered in the past 3-4 days so they're catching up somewhat it seems. 

On another note, I recently had an order not go through due to "Fraud prevented." Not sure how GOAT determines it but they stated that the order did not pass their safe transaction review due to fraudulent activity on the buyer's end. Sneakers were relisted, etc. and we apologize for an inconvenience. This is pretty much my main reason for using GOAT. A buyer cannot due fraudulent chargebacks or any other shady stuff. 

Lucky the buyer still took it or you'd pay $40 to get your shoes back or be forced to consign with them
Fortunately, it is only $20 if you live in California. That is my 2nd reason for using GOAT after protection from fraudulent buyers. The fact they are located in California means UPS ground shipping takes 2 days max usually and in a worst case scenario, I would only have to pay $20 to get my shoes back instead of $40. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Kutcher was an invesror. A lot of celebrities or well know people in the higher tax bracket are putting their money into a company. I would do the same if i was a multimillionaire. Why not make some more money by investing into a fairly new business right?

pair that arrived last tuesday still hasnt been authenticated
any buyers notice a longer delay in receiving the shoes too? cant image waiting almost 3 weeks for the shoes to arrive after purchase.

Last edited:
pair that arrived last tuesday still hasnt been authenticated
any buyers notice a longer delay in receiving the shoes too? cant image waiting almost 3 weeks for the shoes to arrive after purchase.

Yup. Check a few pages back. They're slammed & short staffed.

Some of you guys should stick to eBay if you don't have the patience to wait for the added verification step. Keep in mind that they are still a startup company and are still getting things worked out.

Last edited:

$40 to get back shoes?! I'd have been super heated if I got charged $40 because GOAT claimed brand new shoes were worn. Another reason not to use them again. Thanks for the heads up.

$40 to get back shoes?! I'd have been super heated if I got charged $40 because GOAT claimed brand new shoes were worn. Another reason not to use them again. Thanks for the heads up.

That's basically where I'm at with my yeezys. I hit consign on the listing and now it doesn't show up under listings and still is deactivated for two weeks because it was canceled. So my pair is basically in limbo because I can't even make a new listing because I don't have the pair in hand nor can I adjust the prices to get it off quickly [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Does anyone know the easiest way to get approved as a seller? I never done any previously selling so I don't have the reputation they're probably looking for. I got 60+ pairs of shoes I'm trying to sell now.

Does anyone know the easiest way to get approved as a seller? I never done any previously selling so I don't have the reputation they're probably looking for. I got 60+ pairs of shoes I'm trying to sell now.
I just went thru their normal approval system, but if I remember correctly someone on this thread posted they emailed them several times with pictures I believe. Not positive

I got approved after sending them pictures of shoes that I wanted to sell. They approved me a few hours later.

I got approved after sending them pictures of shoes that I wanted to sell. They approved me a few hours later.

Oh that sounds a lot easier I did not even see that option. Only the one where you tell them what device you use and your username for that service.

I dislike UPS because you cannot simply put a hold on your mail like the USPS.
Since I'm often away, I hate it when UPS puts those stickers on my door telling everyone I'm away.

The final straw with UPS is when they started charging you to hold the package at the local station.
For me, UPS is the last choice.
@NikeRider  UPS my choice premium membership $10 for a year regularly $40

http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/100735

Customer Service is horrible. Their prepaid postage wasn't nearly enough to cover the actual cost. USPS denied it and GOAT won't respond to receiving additional postage but they continue to email me about shipping delays. Not using these clowns again until they get additional staff.

Back
Top Bottom