GOAT APP legit?

HAD A PAIR OF KICKS SOLD AND GOAT WANTED TO REVIEW IT "FOR SAFETY" WHATEVER THAT MEANS.. THEY CANCELLED THE SALE AND RELISTED MY PAIR SMH.. HOPEFULLY IT WAS FOR THE BEST BUT THERE'S NOT EVEN AN EXPLANATION.

Review for safety? What did you do, add a few hidden razor blades? :D

Last edited:
Review for safety? What did you do, add a few hidden razor blades?
happy.gif
ORRRR... COULD BE MY SAFETY .. AS IN AVOIDING SCAMMING BUYERS.. BUT MY LISTING IS FOR A BRAND NEW PAIR WITH NO BOX.. THEY PUT IT IN THE "IMPERFECTIONS" CATEGORY.. NO CLUE WHY. MAYBE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT.

HAD A PAIR OF KICKS SOLD AND GOAT WANTED TO REVIEW IT "FOR SAFETY" WHATEVER THAT MEANS.. THEY CANCELLED THE SALE AND RELISTED MY PAIR SMH.. HOPEFULLY IT WAS FOR THE BEST BUT THERE'S NOT EVEN AN EXPLANATION.
it's to protect goat/you from fraudulent charges. it's annoying but unfortunately happens

Personally, I actually prefer UPS to USPS for the fact that every time I drop something off at UPS, there is a short line and they always scan my package immediately and offer me a dropoff receipt. USPS almost always has a line when I have a chance to drop something off and they only scan packages at a rate of 35-50% at most. Whether I wait in line or not, USPS always tells me to just drop the package off at the front desk. Because of this, I sometimes I don't get any tracking updates until my package is already in SoCal. 

Also, I believe GOAT has had instances of high value shoes being stolen or lost by USPS. I believe a member noted that Yeezy's they had purchased had been stolen. 

So, UPS is far more trustworthy or reliable in that instance as well. Their insurance policies are better as well too from my understanding. 

No need to go into a USPS location when they offer free pickup. I've never had issues with USPS.

Man EFF GOAT. They just sent me an email stating that a DS pair of kix I sent them is worn. The kix are DS with tags attached. Not sure wtf they are saying.

Man EFF GOAT. They just sent me an email stating that a DS pair of kix I sent them is worn. The kix are DS with tags attached. Not sure wtf they are saying.

This happened to me too, small speck of dirt on the sole from the factory of the yeezy boots - sold them for higher than retail n didn't want to hold them no more - offered 5% - next time I'll wipe the whole shoe clean before I send everything and factory laced - if u buy runners from a legit running store there is a great chance they been tried on and used on the treadmill at the store - just rewipe them clean when u resell them - I bought the neon ub for like 130 at a running store website n they were definitely tried on in store - I definately had to clean them and give them a quick clean and stocked laced - they passed goat standards when I sent them

They got the money. Hire some part timers to authenticate lol.

Lesson learned from GOAT as stated earlier. When it come to huge release and getting your money back from GOAT in time, sell somewhere else

Last edited:
Goat been taking a while to authenticate shoes, I have two shoes sitting there since Tuesday

Goat been taking a while to authenticate shoes, I have two shoes sitting there since Tuesday

Happened to me on the last pair. Shoes got there on Wednesday. Didn't get authenticated till Tuesday of the next week. Must be getting slammed or something

Yeah there's some sort of backlog going on over there. Sold a few pairs last summer and everything was authenticated same or following day upon arrival. Sent them more pairs 2 weeks ago and took 3-5 days. But have seen others waiting up to 1.5 weeks.

Still prefer them way more over stock x though & will continue to use them. Think they just going thru growing pains & the crush of the holiday season.

I sold a pair of shoes on goat yesterday. Immediately sent them off. Now today I get a email from them saying there's a delay and that the tracking hasn't updated, and if it doesn't the order can be cancelled and my commission rate may increase. Wtf I can't help if ups doesn't update the tracking online. I literally sent them as fast as humanly possible from the time of sale :lol:
First pair I've sold on goat btw

I always have UPS scan my package in & get a drop off receipt. Just to get package progress in the system. GOAT can't ding you if you do that. At that point any delays are between them and UPS.

i have a pair that's been almost a week that hasnt been authenticated yet.
funny thing i asked them before about the delays theyve been having and they said theyre slammed. they are actively hiring legit checkers.

i have a pair that's been almost a week that hasnt been authenticated yet.
funny thing i asked them before about the delays theyve been having and they said theyre slammed. they are actively hiring legit checkers.

They should have recognized they would be busy during the holiday season

If you send shoes to goat and they want a discount due to the condition of the shoes do you have an option to say no and not get punished?

If you send shoes to goat and they want a discount due to the condition of the shoes do you have an option to say no and not get punished?

You do not need to give a discount. Buyer usually wants something though when Goat finds something wrong with a shoe. I think you have the option of 5%...10%...15% off.

They tried pressuring me into giving a discount on the NMDs they claimed were worn. I told them the kix were brand new and they could eat a D with that discount idea. They emailed me back 15 min later saying the buyer still wants the shoes and the sale went through. After this, I won't be using GOAT again.

They tried pressuring me into giving a discount on the NMDs they claimed were worn. I told them the kix were brand new and they could eat a D with that discount idea. They emailed me back 15 min later saying the buyer still wants the shoes and the sale went through. After this, I won't be using GOAT again.

Yea, not cool saying a brand new pair is worn and asking you to cut price...

good play. that's the real way to handle their BS accusations.

Back
Top Bottom