GOAT APP legit?

Anyone know how long it takes for a item to publicly list on goat?
Listed a pair of beluga 2.0 with no box ds on sale on goat

Haven’t seen them on the product page yet

I've been a die hard ebayer for buying, not selling on there as much w/ other platforms available (have only used stockx outside of ebay and NT forum)

I've been browsing GOAT for a couple of months and had a couple of offers out there

one just got accepted last night for a used pair of shoes, not GOAT clean

they look to be in excellent condtion, the shot of the outsole looks like they could pass as new

anyone have experience with the offer service and/or used shoes on GOAT?

I've been a die hard ebayer for buying, not selling on there as much w/ other platforms available (have only used stockx outside of ebay and NT forum)

I've been browsing GOAT for a couple of months and had a couple of offers out there

one just got accepted last night for a used pair of shoes, not GOAT clean

they look to be in excellent condtion, the shot of the outsole looks like they could pass as new

anyone have experience with the offer service and/or used shoes on GOAT?

It’s usually pretty good got SBB and SBB 2.0 from goat that were in great condition, but I didn’t get a pair of zebras that had a crack on the sole that wasn’t in the picture :smh:. They tried to play me saying it’s on me to find the crack but when I asked for the original post you can’t see it, had to force a chargeback. Also I know I mentioned I lost a package from them they ended up finding it somehow.

LIES **#$!&% LIES. GOAT IS A RIPOFF. Selling USED shoes, claiming they are NEW. Just ask my lawyer after I was forced to sue them. DM me for details.

How do I start a return on Goat? Their FAQ says
“To initiate a return, tap “Request Return” in the GOAT app when you receive your package or email us at help@goat.com.”

There is nowhere to tap “request return”.

I ordered a size 12 of a shoe, and while it was on the way had an opportunity to try on a Size 11.5, and it fits big. So the 12 is going to fit huge.

So I’d like to return it and get an 11.5. I know I’ll lose my shipping both ways, but what am I gonna do at this point.

Is emailing them good enough? I don’t want there to be a delay and lose my return window. I’ve never had to return anything to goat.

Anyone have any experience?

How do I start a return on Goat? Their FAQ says
“To initiate a return, tap “Request Return” in the GOAT app when you receive your package or email us at help@goat.com.”

There is nowhere to tap “request return”.

I ordered a size 12 of a shoe, and while it was on the way had an opportunity to try on a Size 11.5, and it fits big. So the 12 is going to fit huge.

So I’d like to return it and get an 11.5. I know I’ll lose my shipping both ways, but what am I gonna do at this point.

Is emailing them good enough? I don’t want there to be a delay and lose my return window. I’ve never had to return anything to goat.

Anyone have any experience?
You can't make a return bc you ordered the wrong size. It's not like FootLocker. Your only option will be to keep the 12 or sell them. You can only return if there's a major flaw. It's that way bc Goat is only the middle man, not the actual seller. They've already paid the seller.

It literally says in their FAQ page you can return within 3 days. The shoes are brand new. I haven’t even opened the shipping box yet

“We want you to be happy with your purchase, which is why we accept returns on New In Box, New No Box and GOAT Clean purchases that are in the same condition as when shipped. We do not issue refunds or accept returns or exchanges on special items (e.g., Vintage, Sample, ID, Custom, Defect, Pre-Release) or any used items. All purchases of special items and GOAT Storage items are FINAL SALE.”

I’ve sold a ton of Jordan’s on goat, bought a handful as well. Never wanted to return anything though.

It literally says in their FAQ page you can return within 3 days. The shoes are brand new. I haven’t even opened the shipping box yet

“We want you to be happy with your purchase, which is why we accept returns on New In Box, New No Box and GOAT Clean purchases that are in the same condition as when shipped. We do not issue refunds or accept returns or exchanges on special items (e.g., Vintage, Sample, ID, Custom, Defect, Pre-Release) or any used items. All purchases of special items and GOAT Storage items are FINAL SALE.”

I’ve sold a ton of Jordan’s on goat, bought a handful as well. Never wanted to return anything though.
Hmm interesting. I've never tried on Goat. I know StockX doesn't allow cancels or returns and I thought Goat was the same way. Guess not. Maybe they changed it? Either way report back bc now I'm interested.

You can't make a return bc you ordered the wrong size. It's not like FootLocker. Your only option will be to keep the 12 or sell them. You can only return if there's a major flaw. It's that way bc Goat is only the middle man, not the actual seller. They've already paid the seller.
You could return a pair for any reasons within 2-3 days after delivery. There’s a tap to return and it should generate a return label to ship back and they will give goat credit upon receiving and inspecting.

Go on the order status page it should have a “initiate a return” tab on top. After you generate it, it will email you a return label via email like you sold a pair. If not, email them and they will attached the label in the email for you to print it.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOAT determined that my used pair of WC4s, that I purchased new at retail, were not authentic. Alright, bull****, but send my shoes back. I paid for return shipping, they eventually provided me with a tracking number, and UPS shows that the label was created. 7 calendar days pass without another scan. I contacted GOAT customer service back to try and find out why they were holding my "inauthentic" shoes hostage, and they said they would escalate the issue and get back within 48 business hours. It's been 46 business hours and no reply yet. What are my chances of getting my shoes back or getting paid for the pair they lost?

GOAT determined that my used pair of WC4s, that I purchased new at retail, were not authentic. Alright, bull****, but send my shoes back. I paid for return shipping, they eventually provided me with a tracking number, and UPS shows that the label was created. 7 calendar days pass without another scan. I contacted GOAT customer service back to try and find out why they were holding my "inauthentic" shoes hostage, and they said they would escalate the issue and get back within 48 business hours. It's been 46 business hours and no reply yet. What are my chances of getting my shoes back or getting paid for the pair they lost?
thats a sticky situation. its the weekend, they're not operating, so business hours would be M-F

the thing is, goat is good with insuring and paying for any lost packages and **** like that so I wanna say you are good but I think the issue im having is... your pair was rejected for being fake.. so who knows what value or what is set for your return. I wanna say you might be good and if they aren't found or "lost" that you would be reimbursed for the sale price but I do not know.

I just noticed that GOAT took off that tax. Idk if they saw a drop in buying because of it or not, but it's gone and I'm glad. Insane paying tax on a shoe for resale that's the retail price plus tax and then some, and then paying tax on used shoes. Buggin.

Just sold a pair if shoes sat. I won't be able to ship till wed. Goat says 3 business days mon-sat. Do you guys think I will be within time frame according to goat. If they count 3 days from time show was ordered that would be by 5pm on wed not including sun but not sure if they will look at it like that or not.. thoughts?

Just sold a pair if shoes sat. I won't be able to ship till wed. Goat says 3 business days mon-sat. Do you guys think I will be within time frame according to goat. If they count 3 days from time show was ordered that would be by 5pm on wed not including sun but not sure if they will look at it like that or not.. thoughts?
Your email with the shipping label should say the day you need to ship by.

The email that generated your shipping label should tell you when you need to ship by.

I just noticed that GOAT took off that tax. Idk if they saw a drop in buying because of it or not, but it's gone and I'm glad. Insane paying tax on a shoe for resale that's the retail price plus tax and then some, and then paying tax on used shoes. Buggin.
It'll be back. It's not their choice. It's a US law now.

Back
Top Bottom