GOAT APP legit?

Just posted 2 shoes on GOAT I like there setup a lil better than stockx I guess cause you can sell used shoes

Bought a pair of shoes off of GOAT and seller waited almost 70 hours to confirm sell. Now it is 48 hours and seller didn’t even attempt to ship shoes to GOAT. I tried to cancel the order but can’t after 3 hours of making the purchase>D

Might be the last time I ever use this site, sellers have 72 hours to confirm sell then 72 hours to ship......when I sold on this site I confirmed within 2 hours and shipped the next day.

I can’t think of any reasons why it would take 6 days to ship shoes.

Bought a pair of shoes off of GOAT and seller waited almost 70 hours to confirm sell. Now it is 48 hours and seller didn’t even attempt to ship shoes to GOAT. I tried to cancel the order but can’t after 3 hours of making the purchase>D

Might be the last time I ever use this site, sellers have 72 hours to confirm sell then 72 hours to ship......when I sold on this site I confirmed within 2 hours and shipped the next day.

not everyones quick

I confirm and ship my **** out A S A P

usually confirm within minutes, ship same day

others don't operate on that same wave length :lol:

If it's someone that sells a lot on the side while having a full time job, I get waiting a couple days and taking 3-4 pairs to drop off at a time rather than going every single day. I order and then forget about it until it shows up.

If it's someone that sells a lot on the side while having a full time job, I get waiting a couple days and taking 3-4 pairs to drop off at a time rather than going every single day. I order and then forget about it until it shows up.
I think next time I order shoes from GOAT I am going to select Afterpay then pay half up front then the other half when shoes come. This will make me feel better for waiting 2 weeks for shoes to arrive:lol:

Did they change it? I thought sellers have 24 hours to confirm. Then 72 hours to ship after confirmation.

Yea pretty sure it’s still 24

Maybe they aren’t as strict anymore but I thought it was automatic cancelation but then again I’ve never let it go that far :lol:

Anybody run into a problem where you cancelled an offer and then magically a week later "your offer was accepted?"

Did they change it? I thought sellers have 24 hours to confirm. Then 72 hours to ship after confirmation.
I put a 3 day offer for the shoes $10 lower than what the seller was asking and it took almost the full 3rd day for offer to be accepted. Now I am close to the end of the 3rd day seller has to ship and the progess still shows "seller accepted" I think this order might get cancelled.

I put a 3 day offer for the shoes $10 lower than what the seller was asking and it took almost the full 3rd day for offer to be accepted. Now I am close to the end of the 3rd day seller has to ship and the progess still shows "seller accepted" I think this order might get cancelled.

Thats diff then. You put in a 3 day offer to begin with. That doesn’t count cuz it wasn’t accepted yet. On the 3rd day when it was accepted then the 24 hrs begins. Then another 72 hours to ship. If you don’t want to wait anymore contact them and let them know it’s already been 72 hrs. GOAT has been shady lately tho. I was right about them manipulating the status of an order. Just recently I posted it here that I feel that way and I was right. Seller didn’t ship on the 3rd day so I contacted them the day after. Then it changed to “being shipped to GOAT” half an hour after I sent them a message. Waited another 4 days and it was still on being shipped to GOAT. So I sent them another message about how I feel they’re messing with the order status. Then they responded that it got lost in transit. The next day I got another message saying the seller never shipped. I lost trust in them along with SX.

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2019-9-5_23-50-25.png
Instead of canceling my order which I requested I just received this. Deleting the app immediately after this transaction is complete

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-5_23-50-25.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-5_23-50-25.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 68
upload_2019-9-5_23-50-25.png
Instead of canceling my order which I requested I just received this. Deleting the app immediately after this transaction is complete
Reply to them again through that message and tell them to cancel instead of looking for another pair. It worked for me before. I think when you respond to a message they take it more seriously. The first response from them is usually a robotic answer.

anyone think GOAT is not very user friendly? particularly desktop version

or is it just me

also, I'm changing banks and was looking for where to do that and do not see it

I've only sold once on GOAT and don't recall if I put the bank information in after an item is sold

anyone think GOAT is not very user friendly? particularly desktop version

or is it just me

also, I'm changing banks and was looking for where to do that and do not see it

I've only sold once on GOAT and don't recall if I put the bank information in after an item is sold
To change bank/paypal go to Sell tab > Credits > Cash Out

How come goat never has promos like stockX for sellers? I only see extra credit if you sell but they never reduce the fee.

How come every time I buy a pair from GOAT it's always coming from New Jersey? Are there more sellers in the East Coast or something?

Back
Top Bottom