GOAT APP legit?

I sold a pair of lightning 4s that they received on 07/22/2022. Shoes still haven’t been authenticated. They had them marked as delay shipment even though UPS tracking said delivered to Dock. Now is marked as claimed filed. No payout or credit given.

Been waiting on payout for a week and half now this sucks . They sent me two messages saying they have the shoes I’m just in waiting list for authentication once it done I’ll be paid. And they they are short staffed and backed up which is why there’s a delay . Normally I ship then next day they have it and I’m paid the same day . I live in NYC I should have just taken them downtown to flight club and got paid I’ll probably do that instead after this .

Bro one of mines I had mailed which are yeezy slides has a craftsmanship issue I’m like what is that I shipped the same day adidas gave me the shoes plus I took pictures before I shipped I declined to offer a discount whoever is the person Authenticating has no idea . I message them my pictures and the copy of receipt and a video I made of me packing and dropping off I never had an issue with goat . They sent me pictures that show no issues which is weird . All my other sneakers I sold passed authentication and I got payout only thing was the slides I’m waiting on .
661D79D5-167E-4473-9291-5D35FA2548E8.jpeg
FA9D2B9E-305C-44F4-AB68-EED5797AEDFA.jpeg
D7393E1A-A5EE-4B5D-A535-BA6F90F5A4EE.jpeg
453F9DF4-2F5A-41E6-AEDF-D708A93B8DC6.jpeg
0F0048F3-C40D-49B8-A4D2-5939023FD6CF.jpeg
23E3BFB5-F7D3-42E8-B4BD-E2B6CCE33B85.jpeg
F85A436C-ED17-45EB-8097-D5F509FB6DC3.jpeg

Last edited:
That explains a lot. Also happening with Stock X. Unfortunately no drop off locations in Houston for GOAT or STOCK X. Consignment shops here suck.

As many sneakers and slides i sold on goat this is a first but im just gonna start going to flight club and do the in person payment with the QR code saves me money on getting boxes and tape and its a quick ride by train .

Last couple of yeezy 350's I ordered from GOAT shipped from China... Should I be worried?

They were for my wife, but I be mad if im paying that much money for high quality reps.

Anyone have an issue with the 2 step authentication to cash out? I’m not getting my code via text. CS is trying to fix the issue but they aren’t getting anything done.

I’m getting texts and the number isn’t blocked that I’ve got codes from in the past. I’m not sure what the problem is….

Unless you want to cash out. I’m finding they are not legit in that regard.

Got a quick question… I never got tracking this early strange to me when the seller confirmed it in I already got tracking. I thought you get it once goat receive the package in ship it off ? I wonder did goat make the label already or the seller 🤔
A25B481A-6DF7-49EC-A854-AAFEED288551.jpeg

Last couple of yeezy 350's I ordered from GOAT shipped from China... Should I be worried?

They were for my wife, but I be mad if im paying that much money for high quality reps.

I feel you. Last 5 pairs I bought from them & Flight Club came from across the water. Keep telling myself it’s because so much sits over there… but luckily they have been mostly for my kids so they are getting dogged anyhow. Concerning regardless but none of them have fallen to pieces like fakes… all holding up fine.

Got a quick question… I never got tracking this early strange to me when the seller confirmed it in I already got tracking. I thought you get it once goat receive the package in ship it off ? I wonder did goat make the label already or the seller 🤔
It’s probably shipping from GOAT storage. Happened to me with the Travis scott 6s. I think it automatically generates a label since the shoes are already pre-authenticated.

Is the package moving? I've printed labels right after I've confirmed a sale before, but the status would update past confirmed.

No it’s not moving but it skipped a few steps in the goat process 🤔
CC0049E8-F2D1-4C26-85DC-77A0A6E7902D.png
Ok. I'm not familiar with the buying side of things. Are buyers usually able to track the shoe once the seller ships to goat? Sellers only get tracking to GOAT and are blind after it's authenticated.

Most likely was in goat storage already.

Anyone have an issue with the 2 step authentication to cash out? I’m not getting my code via text. CS is trying to fix the issue but they aren’t getting anything done.

I’m getting texts and the number isn’t blocked that I’ve got codes from in the past. I’m not sure what the problem is….
How long did it take for them to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom