God Answers Prayers For Japan

Congratulations you are now on my IGNORED list.  
SMH at making a joke about tragedy.  Pathetic. 

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Is this somehow an insult to those people who died in Japan?
Please explain how it is please.

How is it this a joke?  Would you have rather seen the commentary in plain text?  Does that really change the issue at hand?

Here it is.

God answered your prayers for Japan by giving them another 7.4 earthquake.  

What a great God he is...

let's say your entire family drowns in a giant vat of molasses..  then i go up to you and say "now that's what i call a sticky situation!"
what would you say to me? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is it this a joke?  Would you have rather seen the commentary in plain text?  Does that really change the issue at hand?

Here it is.

let's say your entire family drowns in a giant vat of molasses..  then i go up to you and say "now that's what i call a sticky situation!"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL @ this guy answering me with questions.... like i said, it's perfectly fine if you're too stupid to see what's wrong with this thread, i understand that there are a ton of dumb %@* people who try to be funny.

lock this !%*# up

LOL @ this guy answering me with questions.... like i said, it's perfectly fine if you're too stupid to see what's wrong with this thread, i understand that there are a ton of dumb %@* people who try to be funny.

lock this !%*# up

Here it is.

laugh.gif
I'd say you're mean.  But what does your hypothetical situation have to do with this post?
I'm not insulting the Japanese people.  Most of them don't even believe in God.  This thread wasn't about them, but rather, it was about God and prayer.

Here it is.

laugh.gif
I'd say you're mean.  But what does your hypothetical situation have to do with this post?
I'm not insulting the Japanese people.  Most of them don't even believe in God.  This thread wasn't about them, but rather, it was about God and prayer.

Originally Posted by Ground King

lock this !%*# up

You said what I posted was offensive.  To whom does it offend?
You said that I was ignorant.  What am I ignorant of?

Originally Posted by Ground King

lock this !%*# up

You said what I posted was offensive.  To whom does it offend?
You said that I was ignorant.  What am I ignorant of?

This is pathetic. You're exploiting a tragedy - and in an especially disrespectful way - to make the same point you've already made 1,000 times now. This is no better than Rush Limbaugh saying that the earthquake was "Gaia's" way of punishing the makers of the Toyota Prius. Show some basic respect for other human beings.
If you had a family member pass away, would you mock everyone praying at their funeral?  

This is pathetic. You're exploiting a tragedy - and in an especially disrespectful way - to make the same point you've already made 1,000 times now. This is no better than Rush Limbaugh saying that the earthquake was "Gaia's" way of punishing the makers of the Toyota Prius. Show some basic respect for other human beings.
If you had a family member pass away, would you mock everyone praying at their funeral?  

lulz... maybe my second time using the snitch button.  only other time was on a scammer.

e14tqs.png

lulz... maybe my second time using the snitch button.  only other time was on a scammer.

e14tqs.png

Here it is.

laugh.gif
using a tragedy that has probably killed over 10 thousand people, and left millions destitute just to push your agenda of no God?..  real classy

Here it is.

laugh.gif
using a tragedy that has probably killed over 10 thousand people, and left millions destitute just to push your agenda of no God?..  real classy

Back
Top Bottom