GOING TO BOSTON FOR WEEKEND WHATS GOOD?

Me and 14 of my friends are staying in Boston for the weekend to go to the Eagles game. Friday night we are going to Royal, but have nothing planned for saturday.. then pats games sunday.. Can anyone give suggestions for saturday? We are trying to basically party the whole weekend, but i noticed everything closes at 2 am with no after hours spots.. So can anyone hook it up with good day load places with good crowds, and good spots to go at night? and places to eat, etc... I know theres a regional section, but lets be honest no one goes in those haha .. any thing will help.. private messages wouldn't hurt either.. thanks

Me and 14 of my friends are staying in Boston for the weekend to go to the Eagles game. Friday night we are going to Royal, but have nothing planned for saturday.. then pats games sunday.. Can anyone give suggestions for saturday? We are trying to basically party the whole weekend, but i noticed everything closes at 2 am with no after hours spots.. So can anyone hook it up with good day load places with good crowds, and good spots to go at night? and places to eat, etc... I know theres a regional section, but lets be honest no one goes in those haha .. any thing will help.. private messages wouldn't hurt either.. thanks
Royale is decent crowd wise (females). Be prepared to pay $15 for a drink and EDM type music though. Not gonna lie, the nightlife here is pretty lame and it's just about Christmas break.

Centerfolds is like a block away from Royale and the strippers are usually
nthat.gif

I've heard good things about Whiskey Saigon on Boylston st.

It's supposed to be pretty warm (considering it's December), so during the day you could always hit Fanueil Hall/Quincy Market or the North End for good grub. A lot of good bars in the vicinity too.

I'll post more when it comes to me.

Where are you staying? Boston is sort of a hike to Foxborough. You have a bus taking you to and from?

Back
Top Bottom