GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

My best man just informed me that we will be staying at TheHOTEL at Mandalay Bay. Looks pretty awesome.

But out of the many times I have been to Las Vegas, I have never stayed here nor have I stayed so far south of the middle of the strip.

Anyone stay here before? How you like it?

Thursday - Saturday
Sunday flights are super OD, unless you fly at 6 am, then it's a ill cheaper. But I'm always afraid ill miss my flight and/or they won't let me on the plane.

Best pool party for this Sunday?
Are pool parties going to be even cracking this weekend?  Im going to be in Vegas too this weekend with some buddies but decided to skip the pool parties because the weather says its going to be 60-67 degrees all weekend. 
mean.gif

Me and my boys are going this weekend for my boys 28.  Has anybody been to a party inside the playboy suite at the palms?  How was it? My boy told  me today that his coworker is throwing a party there.  I never met his coworker so i dont kno for sure its legit lol.  Im already thinking theres alot of females and also if its an open bar? Which i doubt...

I will be there that weekend as well, the prices for that weekend are OD. Renting a house for the week :smokin

that's what i'm saying... if it's 5-700 that's cool
don't really wanna pay more than that
but if an NT works in a hotel on the strip, and they can hook it up i'll gladly give them 60-80 for their help :nerd:

Hey guys I'm planning a trip with 6 people to Vegas in June. Preferably during edc weekend. Is the luxor a good place to stay? It looks like a good price for the room. 200 a person for the room. Im just looking for tips.

As long as you don't stay at Excalibur or Circus Circus.... it'll be a bearable experience. 

As long as you don't stay at Excalibur or Circus Circus.... it'll be a bearable experience. 
Yep I stayed at Excalibur in Dec never again will go there for the buffet and the forzen drinks though cause they had the est price on them but the hotel :x

I honestly dont know why people trip about where they are staying when going to Vegas. When I am there, the hotel room is strictly just a place to lay my head down from about 7am-Noon....and to shower. Little to no time is spent in the room.

Find a cheap place to stay, party elsewhere. Simple.

Hey guys I'm planning a trip with 6 people to Vegas in June. Preferably during edc weekend. Is the luxor a good place to stay? It looks like a good price for the room. 200 a person for the room. Im just looking for tips.

I just stayed at the Luxor this past Oct. I enjoyed it.

Room wasn't huge but not too small either.

I would def. stay there again.

Going on EDC weekend and yes, hotels are on crack with their rates. The best site that I found that's cheaper than other sites is booking.com.

Wassup fellas, ill be on town with 10 ppl April 6-9. I'm staying at the Bellagio for the weekend. Already booked bottle service at Tao for the 6th, just heard snoop will be there performing. There will b 6 girls and 5 of us guys. Final four weekend baby. Thinking about bottle service for the pool parties Sunday or just another night of bottle service at XS. Any of y'all head down weekend hit me up

​
Yep I stayed at Excalibur in Dec never again will go there for the buffet and the forzen drinks though cause they had the est price on them but the hotel
sick.gif
Yup, we stayed at a non-smoking part of the hotel couple of years back.... the hallways going up to the room looked mad grimey. It looked like they NEVER even shampooed the carpet and it stunk of cigs.
^^^ well that's discouraging....
i was planning on staying at the Ex....
mean.gif
Don't do it man. You WILL get what you pay for.  

Hotel didn't used to matter to me outside of location but as I've gotten older and more experienced in Vegas, I realized it does make a difference.

There's just a different level of energy and crowd quality at a nice hotel with a major club.

Also the convenience of needing an elevator ride vs a taxi ride to get yambs back, the convenience of going back to the room from the cluv

Back
Top Bottom