"GOLD TEETH" AKA GRILLZ (THREAD VOL.1)

yeah, but do you think I heard correctly from mr,bling at slauson? Cause when he told me $750 i was shocked.
idk, if youre close you might as well roll thru and ask for a quote face to face that way you can explain in detail how you want it.

750 is really steep for 6 bottoms, unless he assumed it was top and bottom, that sounds more believable 

had some in 04 
laugh.gif

i need a set of yellow gold man.Where to go in Long island for them?

Last edited:
Even if I wasn't a part-time artist I'd still want a grill. Show me where it states that being a rapper or celebrity is a requirement in order to buy jewelry.

And maybe folks need to do they homework before speaking on the unknown. Im not mad, Im just saying. Plus, ya'll are probably into **** that I might not like,

but thats you and how you feel; your cup of tea. So if I want to go get a grill, wouldn't those be my own feelings? And ya'll wanna hate about how I feel? Haha!  

Ok, ok. Ima chill out before I get banned.

I'm not even going to front... I sort of want a 6 row all gold front...

Wa always dope to me... Was never really too pressed for it though

OP, don't listen to the squares. Cop your grill.

I would get one too, but where would I rock it at? It jus' seems like a type of item only a celeb would rock out, randomly.

What do you mean where would u rock it at??

Rock the **** whenever you feel like it :lol:

Sometimes it turns out to be a good ice breaker :nerd:

i got 6 tops i got from habibi at one of the booths in the mall. i wish i wouldve gotten bottoms instead of tops though.

Last edited:
Got 6 top n bottom. Had em for about 5-6 years now. Usually only wear em when i'm dressed down at a club or sometimes just wear the bottoms for the heck of it. It's funny that so many people on here are clowing em. They're never going anywhere. Every couple of years or so somebody "famous" makes them relevant to the mainstream again and they get hyped but they never really go "outta style".

It's also funny that there's only 2 pics in this whole thread of actuall gold teeth lol. I'll post mine when I get home from work

Slugs >>>>>>>>> Grills.

Back in my day, that pop-out ish was considered fake.

:smh: @ part time hood dudes.

Glad this thread came up. I want some 14k Bottoms. Im gonna get invisalign first. So im looking @ 2013 Summer.

I always wanted gold grillz. i tell people im getting themm n they think im playing.

Back
Top Bottom