Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

So in about 2 or 3 years, technically the '10 NC never happened because both teams were possibly ineligible? Oh ok.

Originally Posted by Statis22

So in about 2 or 3 years, technically the '10 NC never happened because both teams were possibly ineligible? Oh ok.

Don't forget the '09 Rose Bowl.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Logan Thomas is up to 6'6.5, 260 now. ACC DB's and LB's you have been warned.
pimp.gif

and like most Vtech QB dude cant throw the ball 10 yards down the field i bet

He can throw the ball about 75 yards down the field
laugh.gif
His accuracy so far has been better than I was expecting, but we'll see how he does in real games.
The last guy I hyped up individually on here before he played a down was Ryan Williams and he turned out pretty good. I don't think LT is going to be that good this year, but he'll be pretty good for a converted tight end playing QB, I'll say that much.

Mike you're online, can you go to 1080.com and grab the Lyles interview? He was on that station as well. Over here he's trying to act like the Ducks aren't as guilty. But he still says enough to hurt them. Hank, I saw that @#$%
laugh.gif

the interview actually made me feel a little better about the oregon situation (as a duck fan), but it's going to get real interesting to see what happens to LSU after what Lyles said with Canzano today..

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Random fact but I just saw it tweeted.

@ReverendRalph
Ralph Mancini
TX Longhorns haven't had an O-lineman drafted since 2008. Unreal when you consider that school's resources. The heat is on Mack Brown

Couldn't believe it, that's pathetic for a school like Texas.
Our shoddy line play cost us the game against Tech in 2008, and makes Colt McCoy's season even more impressive in hindsight.  I might have been in the minority since the majority of the fanbase hated Greg Davis, but I was happier about Mac McWhorter's firing than about any other staff change the Horns made this offseason.  Gilbert looked like hot garbage, but it's hard to look good if you have no playmakers on O or time to get rid of the ball.
I want to be optimistic about the upcoming season, but I don't think UT will win more than 8-9 games 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm hearing UGA is next on the list. No way you guys land in-state talent that other teams actually want w/o some sort of bribery....

Spoiler [+]
20110128203738%21Trollface.png

roll.gif
 F_ You N_!

Spoiler [+]
73914_1653721032482_1520737420_31638952_8040606_n.jpg
5575_1213987074404_1370628285_618670_1326464_n.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't heard the Canzano one, and I barely remember hearing the Whitlock one a while back, only thing I know he changed was the Jordan's, he says at the end they weren't given to Lake, they were just on display or some @#$%. 

Other then that, same ol same ol, he wants to be able to look at himself in the mirror and know he did the right thing, etc etc. 
laugh.gif

UM commit Brown now recruiting for Canes
Linebacker Keith Brown (Miami, Fla./Norland) and teammate Randy "Duke" Johnson admitted to working on ESPNU 150 defensive back Deon Bush (Miami, Fla./Columbus) during the flight to Oregon, and Brown thinks it's a done deal.

"Oh yeah, Deon wants to be at Miami but he's just not going to say it yet," Brown said. "You know how those big-time prospects are. They want to wait until the last minute."

Brown isn't so optimistic about a couple of other ESPNU 150 Miami-area prospects -- Tracy Howard (Miramar, Fla./Miramar) and Ricardo Louis (Miami/Miami Beach).

"I don't think Tracy is coming, to be honest," Brown said. "And last time I saw Ricardo, he was busy trying to get me to go to Auburn with him."

nerd.gif

Deon Bush has been a silent to UM for months now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He needs to just get it over with, but I understand it. I'd do all mu visits too
pimp.gif

If anyone is familiar with this kid, what can you tell me about him?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Newest Syracuse University football recruit 'under the radar' but ready to show Orange fans his talents[/h1][h5]Published: Wednesday, July 06, 2011, 10:00 AM     Updated: Wednesday, July 06, 2011, 12:36 PM[/h5]
By Nolan Weidner / The Post-Standard
Follow

ShareEmailPrint

9768423-large.jpg
Allen Eyestone/The Palm Beach PostJulian Whigham of Dwyer High School in Palm Beach Gardens is taken down by Miami-McAurthur's Damon Richardson during a game June 18 in the Heath Evans 7-on-7 Football Tournament in West Palm Beach, Fla.

Syracuse, NY -- Syracuse University’s newest football recruit is a Brooklyn native who was raised by his aunt and competes in the football hotbed of south Florida.

Julian Whigham, a 6-foot-1, 175-pound defensive back and receiver at powerful Dwyer High School in Palm Beach Gardens, sold his talents as a cornerback to SU coaches last week at Doug Marrone’s football camp.

And after returning home to West Palm Beach, Whigham quickly accepted a scholarship offer on Monday. He is the 14th player in SU’s recruiting class of 2012.

“Syracuse has always been a favorite school of mine, so I jumped on the offer very fast,

dee hart confirmed acl tear

hoping the mri would be different as rumors were about yesterday

read he was killin it (as expected) in 7on7s

only good that comes from it is that can get his red shirt and move forward

I believe he was going to be a good portion of Bama's attack too
30t6p3b.gif
shame

Going to be out 7-10 months. I believe he was going to play a critical role in Alabama offense this year. I was looking forward to seeing him play this year and hope for a speedy recovery.

15 dont have to change nothing about his game

dont listen to those Volnation idiots

Buddy is a first round pick and the Vol Coaching staff knows how valuable he is. the entire 2010 defensive gameplan revolved around his skills and hopefully he gets some help this yr

Going to be out 7-10 months. I believe he was going to play a critical role in Alabama offense this year. I was looking forward to seeing him play this year and hope for a speedy recovery.

I think he was gonna be the primary back up to Mr 407 and he was going to be the kick and punt returner. sucks man

Gunna, what you think about Ogletree at ILB? I see All-American. but im a realist so...
Sucks for Dee Hart, I was looking forward to seeing him play, who up, Eddie Lacy? 
nerd.gif

How's Ha-Ha looking so far?

Back
Top Bottom