Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Originally Posted by Statis22

First name that came to my mind was Auburn but then I thought what are they gonna discover that we haven't heard or already know?

Maybe Miss State paid 200 stacks for Chris Relf. *shrugs*

It better be them.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
There goes the neighborhood
laugh.gif

[h1]N.C.A.A. Inquiry of Auburn Isn’t Over, Exchange Reveals[/h1] [h6]By PETE THAMEL[/h6][h6]Published: July 13, 2011 [/h6]
NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. — Last month, when athletic officials from the Southeastern Conference met in Destin, Fla., the annual gathering had an eye-popping moment.

Julie Roe Lach, the N.C.A.A.’s vice president for enforcement, made a presentation to the group, which included every men’s basketball coach, football coach and athletic director in the conference. When she opened up the room for discussion, Auburn’s football coach, Gene Chizik, raised his hand first.

He peppered Roe Lach with a flurry of questions about the N.C.A.A.’s investigation into Cam Newton and why the N.C.A.A. had not publicly announced that the investigation was over. Chizik complained that the inquiry’s open-ended nature had hurt Auburn’s recruiting and he followed up at least three times, leading to a testy exchange.

“You’ll know when we’re finished,

Trevor Knight flipped from A&M to OU after being offered today... Likely means they're out on Gunner Kiel.

^That pic got National Championship rings, Super Bowl rings, and gay pride. Only think Oregon players got is gay pride.

Originally Posted by CP1708

^That pic got National Championship rings, Super Bowl rings, cocaine, sexual assault and gay pride.
Fixed.
Only think Oregon players got is gay pride.
We have computers, too. Step into the 21st century, you old mother %+@!+*.

Kyle Kalis' stepfather (who is a huge tO$U fan) called into a local radio show claiming Hoke manipulated his "son."
30t6p3b.gif

Kyle's real father was actually w/ him on his visit and wanted him to commit to UofM. 

This could get ugly.
ohwell.gif

If the "stepfather" of my son pulled this type of public tomfoolery after my son just made the biggest decision of his life, it'd take A LOT for me to not beat his skull in.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Kyle Kalis' stepfather (who is a huge tO$U fan) called into a local radio show claiming Hoke manipulated his "son."
30t6p3b.gif

Kyle's real father was actually w/ him on his visit and wanted him to commit to UofM. 

This could get ugly.
ohwell.gif

If the "stepfather" of my son pulled this type of public tomfoolery after my son just made the biggest decision of his life, it'd take A LOT for me to not beat his skull in.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Pray he stays a UM commit. But by the way he was speaking of UM, he seemed committed. He doesn't want to go to tOSU with all the penalties their going to get. We'll see though

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

30t6p3b.gif

This could get ugly.
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
You forgot to add that Kyle's mother wants his to go to Ohio State...but yeah, I agree...not a good situation for the kid.

Bama is going to miss out on Kiel and Winston
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

......though Winston is probably going to go to play baseball once he gets that 1st round money
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

First name that came to my mind was Auburn but then I thought what are they gonna discover that we haven't heard or already know?

Maybe Miss State paid 200 stacks for Chris Relf. *shrugs*

It better be them.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
There goes the neighborhood
laugh.gif
Whaaaaaat?
laugh.gif
eek.gif

[h1]NCAA will announce results of GT findings at 3 p.m.[/h1]
9:22 am July 14, 2011, by rcox

The NCAA will announce the results of an investigation into alleged violations committed by Georgia Tech’s football program at 3 p.m. today.

The alleged violations occurred within the football program within the past several years. An NCAA spokesman declined to say whether the nature of the violations are serious or minor because the NCAA doesn’t comment until investigatory finds are released. A phone conference is scheduled with Dennis Thomas, the chair of the NCAA’s infractions committee, for 3 p.m.

If there are immediate penalties, it would be the second time within five years the Jackets have been punished.

Tech learned in 2003 that it had been misapplying an NCAA eligibility rule and worked with the NCAA to investigate the nature and results of the error. They learned that 17 athletes, including 11 football players, who were academically ineligible were allowed to compete during the 1998 and ‘99 seasons.

As a result, Georgia Tech was on a two-year probation that resulted in self-imposed scholarship cuts (from 85 to 79) and a reduction in signing classes (from 25 to no more than 19) in 2005 and 2006. In addition to those penalties, the NCAA infractions committee added a limit of 79 total football scholarships for the 2006 and 2007 teams, six below the normal maximum.

The infractions committee also recommended that Tech vacate wins from seasons, 1998-2002, plus 2004, which were all winning seasons that ended in bowl trips. Tech appealed and the NCAA appeals committee agreed, allowing the results of those seasons to stand.

The NCAA has been in what appears to be a testy mood regarding alleged violations in wake of scandals at Ohio State, Southern California and North Carolina, among other places. The Trojans had to forfeit a national championship and the Buckeyes voluntarily forfeited their 2010 Sugar Bowl victory. Penalties against North Carolina’s program haven’t been announced. However, numerous players were suspended for all or parts of last season.

Please keep checking back for news.

– Doug Roberson, AJC. Follow on twitter @ajcgatech

Did Coach Wilcher put the brakes on the Cass Tech kids from taking visits? Can't blame the for wanting to take their visits but Hoke, and I'm sure most other coaches, aren't gonna play that game. If you're "committed" but taking visits you're not really "committed".

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

11AM
Orson Charles

B-Squared

Cordy Glenn

The Best Kicker and Punter in the Nation

ALL SEC 1st Team 
pimp.gif
 JYDs
Let's use all of that talent and try to get a winning record this year, deal?

Back
Top Bottom