Google in 2012

Nrt7B.png

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

This isn't going to pass, is it?

I don't think SOPA as it is now will pass. It is just crazy and I think the people pushing the law know that. But then they will come out with a more tame version (Protect ip) and everyone will be like alright and it will have a better chance to go through, yet still be a terrible law just not as bad as this one. but who knows. 

Originally Posted by And I Love It

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

This isn't going to pass, is it?

I don't think SOPA as it is now will pass. It is just crazy and I think the people pushing the law know that. But then they will come out with a more tame version (Protect ip) and everyone will be like alright and it will have a better chance to go through, yet still be a terrible law just not as bad as this one. but who knows. 

Sort of like the new defense authorization act. SOPA's got commercials now though
30t6p3b.gif

Time to download and post as many inflammatory comments as much as I can before the black suits come for me...

Please stop reposting reddit stuff in NikeTalk.
Somethings that are more news related that start from Reddit is fine, but just reposting a img from reddit is ...LAME...

Originally Posted by kash55

Somethings that are more news related that start from Reddit is fine, but just reposting a img from reddit is ...LAME...

Not everyone reads reddit.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Not everyone reads reddit.
Yup. Looks messy to me.
laugh.gif

This is just unacceptable.
30t6p3b.gif

hah sorry to upset you. I didn't see a big discussion about SOPA here so thought this could get some people that didn't know what was going on to see. 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom