Originally Posted by SlimK4

Good lists all....dont forget

Star Fox
Star Fox
Star Fox
Uniracers
Killer Instinct
Battle Toads and double dragon

Just copped the emulator for the Ps3......was having a GREAT time last night with these games
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif
Playing non-remastered 16-bit games on an HDTV? Not too sure bout that bruh.

I don't think you should waste your money when you can play any SNES on your computer with emulators and roms. But I would get Live 96 just because it has a create a player mode.

I don't think you should waste your money when you can play any SNES on your computer with emulators and roms. But I would get Live 96 just because it has a create a player mode.

All of the people, I know personally, who say that the 16 and 8 bit graphic games were better are all terrible at FPS games, they are the people who end up with -2 kills in rumble pit on Halo: Reach.

With that said, I still love to play NES and SNES games and the games on them were much more daring and innovative than most games on Xbox 360 and PS3.

To the OP, if you have not played much super nintendo before, I think that you be having hours of fun playing through the classic games that you did not play back when they were new. It also is nice that you get all of the gaming experience in single player, I like a lot of the antics of multiplayer but sometimes you just need a break from the pre teens, cheaters, racists and dbags on Xbox Live.

All of the people, I know personally, who say that the 16 and 8 bit graphic games were better are all terrible at FPS games, they are the people who end up with -2 kills in rumble pit on Halo: Reach.

With that said, I still love to play NES and SNES games and the games on them were much more daring and innovative than most games on Xbox 360 and PS3.

To the OP, if you have not played much super nintendo before, I think that you be having hours of fun playing through the classic games that you did not play back when they were new. It also is nice that you get all of the gaming experience in single player, I like a lot of the antics of multiplayer but sometimes you just need a break from the pre teens, cheaters, racists and dbags on Xbox Live.

Star fox
Clayfighter
Ken Griffey Mahjor League baseball
Sunset Riders!

Still have my Snes I got when I was a kid. Still works perfect, and now my daughter plays it!

Star fox
Clayfighter
Ken Griffey Mahjor League baseball
Sunset Riders!

Still have my Snes I got when I was a kid. Still works perfect, and now my daughter plays it!

man i remember when i got my snes for xmas
pimp.gif
 i played like nonstop after opening it

-super mario world (if it already didnt come with it)
-metroid
-zelda
-super mario rpg
pimp.gif

-mario kart
-starfox
-street fighter
-mortal kombat
-super mario all-stars
-donkey kong country
-yoshi's island
-mario paint

these are the ones i recommend but theres definitely a lot more games. enjoy it man, this system rocked.

man i remember when i got my snes for xmas
pimp.gif
 i played like nonstop after opening it

-super mario world (if it already didnt come with it)
-metroid
-zelda
-super mario rpg
pimp.gif

-mario kart
-starfox
-street fighter
-mortal kombat
-super mario all-stars
-donkey kong country
-yoshi's island
-mario paint

these are the ones i recommend but theres definitely a lot more games. enjoy it man, this system rocked.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Star Fox
Star Fox
Star Fox
Uniracers
Killer Instinct

Just copped the emulator for the Ps3......was having a GREAT time last night with these games
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
True Nigerian
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
(I'm Nigerian btw)
laugh.gif

761262e6119c1a72e895afd986d72360041db00f_r.jpg
f6d1676595a2ef55d7727265b7ee12f8ee35d5dd_r.jpg

On the
nerd.gif
for BM

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Star Fox
Star Fox
Star Fox
Uniracers
Killer Instinct

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif