Got Finessed By Female Officer (Might Be In Trouble)

So yesterday, i was on my 15 minute lunch break at work and seen a Female walking up and down the sidewalk in front of the Gas Station which is literally only 10-20 yards from my Job. She's wearing Yoga Pants, Halter Top, and New Balance sneaks, and a shiny Purse.

I try to walk up to her to spit my game, but there cars exiting out of the parking lot...the first car passes and she comes walking towards me and literally gets within 5 feet of me and makes eye contact. She turns back around and I follow her and say Hey whats going on, she responds that she's "working". I'm chuckle and say "Are you looking for a date". She says "something like that" and keeps peering into traffic on the street. I'm like "How Much Do You Charge". She's like "What Are you Tryna Do" and I reply "Everythang". She's like "How Much u got". I tell her 15 bucks and laugh at me being broke, which is why I'm at work and about to get paid. As I'm talking to her, Im starting to get confused...she doesnt have any tattoos, doesnt smell like cigarettes, and has a country accent. Her hair is nicely combed, and her purse looks like she literally bought it that day. The only thing that looks "ghetto" about her is her Teeth which are chipped, crooked and slightly yellow.

I'm contemplating how to eject myself from this (I have to go back to work anyways) so I ask her if she has a number, she said her phone isnt working. I ask her her name and she pauses for a second and responds "Rebecca". So I tell her i'll be back within an hour (which I wont be, just wanted to let her down easy). So literally 15 seconds later, a police car comes lurking out of a side street before I can cross the street. He rolls down the window and signals for me to stop. I dont have any warrants so I'm not worried, im thinking this is a mistaken identity thing. I get my ID out, and as I'm sitting on the concrete i finally put 2 + 2 together and it dawns upon me what this is about. :angry:

Dude confirms the lady I was talking was an undercover police. He spends about 10 minutes writing the citation and my co-workers are forming a crowd wondering what happened. The charges are "Prostitution" and "Loitering to Engage in Solicitation" and my arraignment is 6 weeks from now. After he hands me the citation, the officer smirks and says "Remember...Don't talk to strangers." As I walk back into work, one dude mentions If I had been thinking quick enough I could've ran inside the building, tossed my hat/shades, threw on an Apron and blended in with everybody else, Police wouldn't be able to figure out who was who :lol: Another dude said he had gotten caught up in a sting op ten years ago, and they impounded his car, so I was lucky I wasnt driving. He went to court got put in a diversion program + john school. No fine, All he had to pay was court costs and $150 to get his whip from the tow yard.

What do you guys think about this? Do you think it's possible to get this case thrown out somehow before it goes to court? I know Public Defenders are trash and overburdened with cases and try to do the plea bargain thing (this happened to the aforementioned co-worker) , so I'm going to save my next check and to hire a private Criminal Defense lawyer. But I'm lost on what factors i should choose someone based off of.

Everybody I'm talking to says, since they didn't actually arrest me (they didn't even search my pockets) the charges are pretty weak. And since I was literally at work the loitering charge wont hold up. And number 3 since I didn't actually say anything sexually explicit that will be hard to prove in court. Plus if it goes to a jury trial, the fact she wasn't dressed scantily clad will prove I didn't think she was a hooker before I approached her. (It was literally 93 degrees yesterday when this happened, so even Civilian Females were dressed more revealing than the Officer was)

You conversed on a agreement, I think that's all you're going to need.

I don't know if I would have ran to NT with this either. Seeing as, in my opinion, you've acknowledged you did speak to her about arrangements. Whether or not you were coming back in an hour or not, you still said it.

OP paying for P in 2019
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom