got in a car wreck with a industrial truck. vol my ___ hurt

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

If you do sue...prepare for the long haul. I'm in a lawsuit now and it will be a year in Dec. And my case is no where near complete.

Feds rear ended me.
No. Your lawyers just suck.
enlighten me...

it was a four car accident which i think may be contributing to the longevity as well.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

If you do sue...prepare for the long haul. I'm in a lawsuit now and it will be a year in Dec. And my case is no where near complete.

Feds rear ended me.
No. Your lawyers just suck.
Disregard this clown. Some of the top firms in the world get caught up in years of litigation on one case. Its the nature of our legal system

i was hit head on collision from a hit and run driver. Luckily, the other car's license plate fell off at the scene and I was able to catch her. I was also driving a civic and I think I got around 12k for it. My pain seem very similar to yours...my neck and lower back was in pain. My hips didn't feel right and my knees are not the same anymore. Sometimes...my knees hurt so bad, I cant even stand up. I've had multiple MRI and doctor visits and they have shown that my neck, back, and knees were damaged. I've gone through about 7 months of physical therapy, chiro, and acupuncture.
My body is feeling way better, but still...I'll have pains every now and then. oh yeah..i cant drive for long periods of time, otherwise, my back starts acting up. Getting into an accident is such a b.
My lawsuit is still going on and it has been nearly 2 years. I have no idea about the status and I am just gonna let the lawyer do what he has to do. I'm just gonna focus on my life, my work and studies.
You need to go to the doctor right away. I thought I was fine, but the pain did not go away for a week....good thing i finally went. You need to find yourself an injury lawyer. Keep track of all your medical documents. And prepare for a long journey of lawsuit!
Good luck man

Feel free to PM me if you need some real advice I work in the industry...

A lot of people in here are right you can sue, BUT you car is broken now and you have to mitigate your damages if your vehicle is just sitting accruing more and more storage you WILL get stuck with it. Moreover, you need a rental car NOW which suing won't help, you are injured NOW. Medical coverage be it BI, PiP or MP are reactive coverages that will kick in once medical bills have been incurred, which means you have to go to the doctor and inccur medical expenses and hope to be paid back. - all this suing isn't going to help anything get taken care of NOW unless you have the money to pay for it all upfront and then hope to be reimbursed.

I hope some of you never get into this situation b/c being a tough guy and demanding things will make any company just laugh at you.

Some people have no concept of how things actually work.

Back
Top Bottom