got jumped for no reason

I'm from Florida, dudes here are known cowards and will jump you quick. They don't wanna throw hands. You're either at NSU, FAMU, FAU, Bethune, UCF, USF, FIU, FAU, or Florida Gulf Coast U.

Maybe Florida Memorial. Take it from me bro, them wanting to jump you means they're intimidated by you.

Naw you said some g **** thinking it was a wrap and walked off. Good move running though, you don't know what/when/where.

If i was cornered and the jump was inevitable (no guns) i would do something savage

Like push their eyeballs into their head or bite their nose off.

Maybe the others would be like damb hes crazy or he might do that to me.

If im gonna get jumped and there is no way out im going to make sure its messy for everybody

for real. grab you keys and start poking at their eyes. take your belt and u use the buckle as a brass knuckle
bite, scratch, claw, scream, scratch you butt hole and stuff their nose with your fingers. if you getting jumped, give em pink eye

you also did the right thing OP, you're safe and alive

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for people here to believe that these dudes jumped OP for no reason? This happens all the time. Boredom, alcohol, drugs, surrounded by friends, etc....causes people do stupid ish.

if your not shooting the 1's, not shooting the fam. Take the L and tell em' to get it rockin' 1 on 1. Or line them up.

Other than that, you have no business proving your [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️"Manhood"[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️ Ain't nothing "real" or "G" getting lumped up or ending up in a hospital by another man/men. Get outta' safe and sound.

Last edited:
When I was kid, my mom told me to hold onto one of them and just go ham.....looking back on it , I think that's dumb advice.

Best thing is to just dip. A lot of dudes aren't even trying to fight anymore, people would rather pull triggers. Only time I would stay and fight is a 2vs1.

when u getting jumped u have to go somewhere to thin out da power in numbers..
when you're getting jumped usually dudes wait for a few seconds before the first dude gets at you. You don't give that courtesy, attack a mfer, get out the corner and keep fighting.

unless u got room to get em one by one u taking da L not going to higher ground.

da only other tactic u can use is going kamikaze on 1 and da others do you in.

Last edited:
People around, run. Nobody around, I'm lettin off. I'm not squaring up with more than 2 people period.

Op you made the right choice, dudes woulda beat your *** and tried to go for the extra point with your dome.

Maybe the university hospital is nice. That's where you would've woken up if you stayed.

People around, run. Nobody around, I'm lettin off. I'm not squaring up with more than 2 people period.

Op you made the right choice, dudes woulda beat your *** and tried to go for the extra point with your dome.

Smh thats like a common occurence these days...kicking a man in the head repeatedly when hes down and outnumbered. Coward ****

Last edited:
OP I'm still not sure why you were targeted but regardless let this be a lesson. You shouldn't be in any type of college party by yourself. Always have someone with you.

I used to roll deep with my boys ready to have a good time but hoping someone should be bold enough to think they caught one of us slipping. We would hype ourselves up and chant the age old adage:

"Ain't no one on on *****" :nthat:

long story short
I was at a party on campus and some dude tries to hit me with a bottle but misses, I look back to see what it was but I don't say anything. Next thing I know a dude runs and gets in my face and while he's talking to me like 4 dudes come from behind and just start hitting me in the head. I just instantly took off running...
In that situation what would you have done and why do people do stuff like that?

What did the dude talking to you say? How you know the Mccormick bottle was meant for you? You were solo?

Not sure what I would've done, you a cool cat for not running up on the guy that threw the bottle. Think I might have lost it there, especially if it whizzed past my dome.

Made the right call though, when dudes start playing babalu on your head, running is the best option.

But never ever go to parties solo dolo.

I can see it now...

OP walked in the spot like

b7c5ecfb8341668510c790876baaed53.jpg

Had a couple of drinks and started feeling himself...

635827737503401767336119629_tumblr_mzbjxcIQOr1qjxgzio1_500.gif

I mean, really feeling himself...

Mzc2ZGJjZGZkNiMvVW1hakdYTHJ3a20tVjJJZThVUXVJYmlFMmJjPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vMnVjdWhvbXNxMmJhc2VtYXBsc2RlaDVxenp2anMzc3Bib2syMXkxc2FkZjZqcmxqcWU3YWFwa3RvYjJ5cXpncS5naWY.gif

Them Ru's wasn't having it...

O1HBIp.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

OP noticed and started banging his imaginary set...

giphy.gif

They slid off and OP thought it was cool to slip outside and flame a square right quick...

giphy.gif

Right before they lit his *** up like a Christmas tree.

IgwAu_.gif

volgazap_youtubeparisnews_%2B%252814%2529.gif

Last edited:
I can see it now...

Mzc2ZGJjZGZkNiMvVW1hakdYTHJ3a20tVjJJZThVUXVJYmlFMmJjPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vMnVjdWhvbXNxMmJhc2VtYXBsc2RlaDVxenp2anMzc3Bib2syMXkxc2FkZjZqcmxqcWU3YWFwa3RvYjJ5cXpncS5naWY.gif

O1HBIp.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

They slid off and OP thought it was cool to slip outside and flame a square right quick...

giphy.gif

b3a150466fd9d83c8e36382aa88644f4c772111.jpg
Lol this really happened to me outside club bed in Miami with some ms-13. Not exactly but very close lol

I can see it now...

O1HBIp.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

IgwAu_.gif

Hilarious :rofl:. Repped

**** it since its story time. I head down to Miami for the weekend to party. I think I'm the man and grab two chicks from the hotel bar and get a bed and bottle at club bed. This is before molly made its entrance but I'm popping Es like skittles and tearing down lines in the bathroom acting a damn fool. I step outside to smoke a square and dude with a tattooed face starts running his mouth. Turns out he wasn't alone and the blades got pulled out. Let's just say I went the opposite direction of the story that ended with me waking up in a Miami hospital. I'll take that L all day.

They could pick up more things to throw at you while you're trying to dry fap.

I can see it now...

O1HBIp.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

IgwAu_.gif

:lol:

Hennything ain't possible my brudda.

Back
Top Bottom