Got robbed last night over some sneakers smh

ok so i was meeting up wit dude on craigslist it was late but me and my boy needed cash so the guy wanted my boys shoes and mine all for 100. we agreed on that met up dude started actn sketchy sayin he wanna do it for 90 for both so he give my boy 40 says he forgot the rest of the cash goes to his car, i walk over to his car he tells me to drop in in the back seat, but i aint stupid enough to do that, im thinking were giving him 2 pairs of jordans for 90 bucks total so nobody's bum enough to try and rob us but i guess i was wrong. he asks to see one of the shoe and offer to even let me hold the money when i grab ahold of the money he starts trying to grab the other shoe that was in my hand. i didnt have a good grip upon it so i just let go and got a couple hits on his jaw. so at this point, im honestly done trying to sell off sneakers or anything of that nature. im honestly just glad he didnt pull out a gun or something like that. anything like this ever happened to anyone else on here? 

YOU tagged this +$@%+ on the jaw and he still got off with YOUR shoes?

how you with your boy STILL get debo'd?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cliff notes: dude parked his car away from ours, my boy got the 40 for his sneakers, he went in his car. I went over to the dudes car cause he claimed he left the rest of the money in there. so he convientantly started his car while i was walking over to his car. i mean in the situation im not thinking im about to get robbed, so i get up to his car let him see one shoe, handed over the money but didnt let go. he grabbed ahold of the shoe in my other hand with his free hand so i reached in his window started beatin on his face. he steps on the gas in peel off and im not gonna risk my life hanging onto dudes car over 40 bucks. mind you this, i bought the shoe from goodwill for 5$.

i wouldnt lie about punching the dude; if need be i can post pics of my knuckle it slightly ripped a thin layer of my own skin off i guess by one of the times i hit the guy so its pinkish now.

i wouldnt lie about punching the dude; if need be i can post pics of my knuckle it slightly ripped a thin layer of my own skin off i guess by one of the times i hit the guy so its pinkish now.

wow you must have the arm strength of a baby... how u tag dude in the face and he still get off with your shoes....

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

YOU tagged this +$@%+ on the jaw and he still got off with YOUR shoes?

how you with your boy STILL get debo'd?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this
dude peeled off in his car while i was hangin outside his window while punchin him and tryna grab my shoes back, soon as the car started gettin some accelartion i let go. lets see what youd do if yall was in the situation

Back
Top Bottom