GQ: Most Stylish Men in America

If Kanye wouldn't have made that list, there would have been a video of him on youtube throwing a tantrum.

List should be most stylish guys in America with great publicists/stylists, because it's just like those Top 100 hottest women, which is basically a listof who has the best publicist.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

When tight and in-the-water pants are considered stylish then you kow that something has gone terribly wrong in the world

Im surprised T.I. was on there though anyway

You don't keep up with high-end type fashion huh? XXL FUBU Jean shorts it is for you then.

co-sign.

I was
mad.gif
Tip wasn't on there last year.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

This honestly made me want to change my style up. For some reason I'm a huge fan of the "young" fitting style clothes. Pulled off correctly it can look very nice atelast to me, tahts what I'm doing from now on, a very fitted look with some jeans that are long enough but are rolled up for effect along with a nice suit jacket just barely showing the wrist. Is so fo-pa(?) that to me it's hot.
I lol'd

U serious with that comment fam? Just because i dont like wearing nut huggers i automatically wear my clothes OD big huh?

U sound ignorant so GTHOWTBS

Nah but I don't think I'm too far off either. Shows how little you know about the fashion scene though. A lot of those dudes RUN fashion, who the hellare YOU?

TI is seriously doing it. Who would've thought that boy from I'm Serious would've been in the GQ as one of the most stylish men.

LOL dirty

btw TI goin to jail

Rapper T.I. will start his prison sentence on March 27, 2009. The hitmaker will go before an Atlanta, Georgia judge on that date and he'll officially besentenced to jail. T.I., real name Clifford Harris, will spend a year and one day behind bars after pleading guilty to possession of unregistered weapons.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Where the hell is KayCurrency?

no one cares about you though...
well hello...i think that's being a bit too honest
laugh.gif

Dont feed this Mans Ego...He's already a Mod', You see he already thinks I shouldnt be on GQ's top-10 dressed list......Whats next? him telling methat im not the coolest guy on NT?...I mean lets not be rediculous...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Where the hell is KayCurrency?

no one cares about you though...
well hello...i think that's being a bit too honest
laugh.gif

Dont feed this Mans Ego...He's already a Mod', You see he already thinks I shouldnt be on GQ's top-10 dressed list......Whats next? him telling me that im not the coolest guy on NT?...I mean lets not be rediculous...
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TI? he has swagger but iono and shows style once in a while. Some people hear thinking he would of been on that top 10....thumbs down

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

it's a lot easier when you have lots of money and time

Money has nothing to do with style. You can pull off any of those looks for 1/5 of those prices.

Money has a LOT to do with it, if I were wealthy I already know what suits/brands I would be wearing plus I can get them custom tailored.

LOL @ Kanye being there dude can't dress for $$%!.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

This honestly made me want to change my style up. For some reason I'm a huge fan of the "young" fitting style clothes. Pulled off correctly it
can look very nice atelast to me, tahts what I'm doing from now on, a very fitted look with some jeans that are long enough but are rolled up for effect
along with a nice suit jacket just barely showing the wrist. Is so fo-pa(?) that to me it's hot.

Fam... that sounded so umm well heterophobic?

Back
Top Bottom