grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Now this would be a Defining Moments Package lol...

probably the top 3 releases of the year... (Yeezy 2 and Concord XI being the others)

Now this would be a Defining Moments Package lol...

probably the top 3 releases of the year... (Yeezy 2 and Concord XI being the others)

Let's see if I get flammed....but the grapes, SIIIIIIIICKNESS, capital S!
But laneys.....eh, they're straight.

Let's see if I get flammed....but the grapes, SIIIIIIIICKNESS, capital S!
But laneys.....eh, they're straight.

Hmmmm....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by apthekid

I was at Flight Club in Manhattan last weekend and homie that worked there was tellin some dude that this pack is coming out this year...I could have sworn that it was already declared that it was just a rumor and the pack was NOT coming out. At this point, I think i'm in "wait and see" mode.

1. Since when was Flight club a credible source??
2. Flight club don't even get releases so how would son even know??

3. Flight club is simply a popular 3rd party re-seller

4. Shut up n wait

Originally Posted by apthekid

I was at Flight Club in Manhattan last weekend and homie that worked there was tellin some dude that this pack is coming out this year...I could have sworn that it was already declared that it was just a rumor and the pack was NOT coming out. At this point, I think i'm in "wait and see" mode.

1. Since when was Flight club a credible source??
2. Flight club don't even get releases so how would son even know??

3. Flight club is simply a popular 3rd party re-seller

4. Shut up n wait

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

FACT: the only people that know if the pack is releasing or not is JB.
My Thoughts: we all know it was rumored from reliable sources and those sources haven't said that its not happening yet. Plus i could see JB doing what they did last year with the Infrared Pack and waiting til the last minute to say their releasing. Its all a marketing tactic. We'll just have to be patient.
real talk....but on the real

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

FACT: the only people that know if the pack is releasing or not is JB.
My Thoughts: we all know it was rumored from reliable sources and those sources haven't said that its not happening yet. Plus i could see JB doing what they did last year with the Infrared Pack and waiting til the last minute to say their releasing. Its all a marketing tactic. We'll just have to be patient.
real talk....but on the real

Hyper or NOT these will be copped.
Grapes>Laney imo
Might get a homie to take the Laneys.

Hyper or NOT these will be copped.
Grapes>Laney imo
Might get a homie to take the Laneys.

My friend at footlocker was just talkin bout these comin out but I'm not really listening til I get a real confirmation

Back
Top Bottom