grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Originally Posted by upandcoming

In that interview with Gentry HE said himself he has heard nothing about this pack releasing so he strongly suggests its only a rumor.

He said the same thing in an interview last year a couple months before the infrared vi pack actually did come out. If it drops, I'll cop. If not, not a big issue for me.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

In that interview with Gentry HE said himself he has heard nothing about this pack releasing so he strongly suggests its only a rumor.

He said the same thing in an interview last year a couple months before the infrared vi pack actually did come out. If it drops, I'll cop. If not, not a big issue for me.

i dont think this pack will release pics would have been surfaced this rumor has been going on for the longest

i dont think this pack will release pics would have been surfaced this rumor has been going on for the longest

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

WoW
19 pages of people saying yes it is coming out and others calling DUCKTALES.
Can't believe its still going.

Reminds me of the Metallic Red Foamposite thread. 
ohwell.gif

Hopefully, these do drop though.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

WoW
19 pages of people saying yes it is coming out and others calling DUCKTALES.
Can't believe its still going.

Reminds me of the Metallic Red Foamposite thread. 
ohwell.gif

Hopefully, these do drop though.

I'll be uuuuuupset if this packs releases. After years, I finally got my hands on DS and ICY clean Laneys and Grapes. This pack will just deface the quality of the original Laneys, will dissappoint even more for the Grapes and demean the rarity of each shoe

I'll be uuuuuupset if this packs releases. After years, I finally got my hands on DS and ICY clean Laneys and Grapes. This pack will just deface the quality of the original Laneys, will dissappoint even more for the Grapes and demean the rarity of each shoe

Back
Top Bottom