grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

^You and I both
pimp.gif

ok, ive heard these will be a quickstrike, something like the dmp xi packs. very limited, very few stores will get it and it will be unannounced. just a rumor, nothing confirmed tho. since its unconfirmed, i doubled up on my grapes

ok, ive heard these will be a quickstrike, something like the dmp xi packs. very limited, very few stores will get it and it will be unannounced. just a rumor, nothing confirmed tho. since its unconfirmed, i doubled up on my grapes

still don't think these are happening guys.c'mon we're a month away now,still no pics or style code

still don't think these are happening guys.c'mon we're a month away now,still no pics or style code

Originally Posted by matt2126

DMPs were not very limited, numerous GR accounts got them,  And people knew about the DMP release 4-6 months in advance. If my memory serves me, I beleive the original release date was slated for some time third quarter '05. But they got pushed back because of problems with the XIs bleeding and peeling eyelits.

Now thats not to say JB might not still have these up their sleeve sometime in the near future. But im not banking on it. Im banking on my 3 pairs of grapes.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by matt2126

DMPs were not very limited, numerous GR accounts got them,  And people knew about the DMP release 4-6 months in advance. If my memory serves me, I beleive the original release date was slated for some time third quarter '05. But they got pushed back because of problems with the XIs bleeding and peeling eyelits.

Now thats not to say JB might not still have these up their sleeve sometime in the near future. But im not banking on it. Im banking on my 3 pairs of grapes.
wink.gif

so, what's the over/under on this pack actually dropping this july?

bets anyone, lol?

I think folks selling snake oil 'round here.

Back
Top Bottom