Greatest Living Actor or Actress

^^no.....but i think he could.
Robin williams was unexpectedly good at playing a villain imo
Also a great great actor

Robin Williams was great. Not even saying that because he just passed. Truly an inspiring actor. 'Patch Adams' still hits me in the feels every single time. And his role in 'Good Will Hunting' was phenomenal.

Last edited:
Al Pacino is the greatest living actor in my opinion. 

Denzel not too far behind.

Depp is terribly overrated in my opinion, with that lip quiver and **** 
laugh.gif

DiCaprio is by far my favorite but Daniel Day Lewis is thee greatest actor of our time.

Where do people stand on Matt Damon? I think hes great. Not out there enough. Cant remember the last movie hes starred in.

Last edited:
I know i already listed Joaquin and Chastain, but lets extend this out to international film too

s/o Tony Leung and Maggie Cheung

OTKdycZ.png

real heads know

Last edited:
I was just joking about nick cage he's so bad that he's good. My real vote goes to Daniel Washington. Even tho the equalizer was ehhh

i was watching Batman Returns today wondering why Michelle Pfeiffer isn't in more stuff,  most likely not considered a great but she good and she still look 
devil.gif
 to me for 56

Last edited:
Absolutely love the fast and the furious movies and running scared is a GREAT movie. But Paul Walker a great actor?? :lol: :lol:

Rip to him though...

Brick Mansions had to be the worst display of acting by anyone including Paul....joint looked like some amateur film, Rza probably showcased the best acting performance and that's not saying much...so yeah, but fan of P Weezy....but he can't eem sit with 95% of the actors that have been mentioned

Eddy Norton has a brand of acting I can get behind.

I feel like Brad Pitt is treated like just a face but his acting is also stellar. Plus he's starred in so many bangers

Tom Hanks is the best of the last generation.

Where do people stand on Matt Damon? I think hes great. Not out there enough. Cant remember the last movie hes starred in.
I consider myself a fan.

It's hard to have a career that STARTS as high as Good Will Hunting went, because then your career is all downhill from there, but I think he nails it whenever he accepts a role.

Good Will Hunting, Bourne, Oceans, Departed, Rainmaker, Contagion, Rounders, Adjustment Bureau

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

And then there's Stuck on You. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Dillion got to Have a 3 way with Denise Richards and Neve Campbell in Wild Things in the late 90s when Neve and Denise were :smokin :smokin
was hilarious in There's something about Mary

Last edited:
This a thread about the greatest living actors and we are talking about how underrated Matt Dillon is....never have I been more out

Still living is really hard to narrow down. Gene Hackman, Robert Duvall, Deniro, Pacino, Daniel Day Lewis, Jack Nicholson, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Anthony Hopkins, Sidney Poiter.......these are just some legends off the top of my head that all could be considered the greatest. Gotta narrow it down to at least a decade or an era haha!

Back
Top Bottom