Greeks: I'm a senior. Should I rush?

a fraternity that you know no one in as a senior? No, but i knew a few seniors who knew just about every single brother in a fraternity and they rushed, pledged, and were initiated their senior year, but this was after being close friends with many brothers for several years.

a fraternity that you know no one in as a senior? No, but i knew a few seniors who knew just about every single brother in a fraternity and they rushed, pledged, and were initiated their senior year, but this was after being close friends with many brothers for several years.

Depends on what kind of fraternity.. will they give you benefits after college? Are there a lot of chapters? What is the pledging process like? Are the brothers the type of people you know you will kick it with even after college.. etc.

Depends on what kind of fraternity.. will they give you benefits after college? Are there a lot of chapters? What is the pledging process like? Are the brothers the type of people you know you will kick it with even after college.. etc.

Back
Top Bottom