Gregg Williams Audio SMH

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Who is getting this audio
nerd.gif

Some dude that was doing a 30 for 30 I think that's what it was.
Dude's name is Sean Pamphilon. He's doing a documentary on ex Saints player Steve Gleason who has ALS or Lou Gehrig’s Disease. The doc is supposed to help make sure Gleason gets full medical benefits as 7 year NFL player because they can get shady with their coverage. He's also documenting Steve for his newborn son so that he can see his father after he dies. He wrote a long rambling post on his blog here about it all. It had the link to the full gregg williams speech complete with the bounty payments from the Lions game but the dropbox account has been taken down now...

Posting something positive in this thread. I hope Gleason's name doesn't get soiled in this matter...Hope the NFL does the right thing too & makes sure he gets full medical coverage.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Are y'all really surprised, god forgives these killers won't lol 
laugh.gif

Greg Williams need to get his "A Few Good Men On"

afewgoodmenjack6.JPG

and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, brings you entertainment every Sunday.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on your tv-- you need me on your tv

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
... word the truth is out and i can't handle it ... but at the same time i enjoy seeing nice hits ... not dudes gunning for the knees nor do i imagine what urlacher types do when they beasting on the top of the pile

g. will ... certified clown
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by psk2310

It's one thing to get your players to play hard & hit hard but when you talk about taking out ACLs & stuff, your talking about taking away people's lively hoods - their potential to earn money or bigger contracts or even being able to play to their maximum abilities in the future.

There is no doubt in my mind now that Williams had his ******** D back in '06 try & injure Peyton which began his neck problems. Check out the vid here. He's been teaching dirty tactics since he's been a coach in the league.

Funny thats my cuzin who took Mannings head off in that vid
laugh.gif

That' was UnCalled for.
indifferent.gif
... i hope ur cuzin is out of the league
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchris504

What I wonder is who is going to allow this dude, Sean Pamphilon, to document them ever again? I am sure he just #!@### himself
By releasing something that needs to be heard? Hardly. Not every coach says the same things Williams was saying, because if they were there would be zero cameras in any locker room or following coaches and players.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

What I wonder is who is going to allow this dude, Sean Pamphilon, to document them ever again? I am sure he just #!@### himself
By releasing something that needs to be heard? Hardly. Not every coach says the same things Williams was saying, because if they were there would be zero cameras in any locker room or following coaches and players.
dmxfury mentioned arrogance when it came to williams & that sums it up. This dude lied several times tothe league when they investigated it & then continued the bounties even after they got caught. You think they would've stopped when asked about it the first time but they kept on going with it & then didn't have enough sense to tell Pamphilon not to record during his speech. What a turd. Again I hope Godell extends the punishment for the junkie liar & company for daring to appeal the issue.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The only thing I heard that was bad or outrageous in the that clip was him telling them to take out Crabtree's ACL.

True....nothing out of the ordinary accept for the trying to specifically injure a player in a certain spot.

Where does this leave the Jeremy Shockey accusation? Is he still involved with this whole leak thing?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

So much arrogance by Gregg and that team
it's not as bad as you think. it seems bad because Looking it is, but this is pretty much par for the course.

the ACL comment was a over the top but, those guys in that locker room werent all rookies and have heard that same type speech before in college and at other stops in the League.

all the stuff about "killing the head" is regular coach speak.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

What I wonder is who is going to allow this dude, Sean Pamphilon, to document them ever again? I am sure he just #!%!!+ himself
You right but you know who's even in a bigger pile of ***+? Gregg Williams, who was part of the culture you defended a few weeks ago on here. Dude will never coach in the NFL again and good luck trying to find a college who will hire him.

Spygate.
laugh.gif
Y'all are so short-sighted sometimes...
Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Dog fighting is worse guys. Don't forget that.
Oh. Another person that doesn't get it.
Greg William $%$@%# himself indeed but I am suppose to believe that this doesn't go around the league? Please this is the first domino that has only fallen. A can of worms will shortly be open and many of your favorite coaches and players are not going to look as glorious as they had before. Maybe not to the extent of someone actually leaking out what goes on in their locker room but this isn't the last of it

Edit: My post has nothing to do with defending Gregg Williams earlier it was about the Director who leaked this footage

This dude was given access to do a documentary on Gleason and the last part of his life. He released information that is not relevant to what he was documenting nor did he receive permission from Gleason to do so. Not to mention he has this information since the 9ers game and he decides on the day of the appeal to leak it? He is definitely getting sued and like I said he has @$!@%@ himself if he thinks anyone else is going to work with him. Its like Greg McElroy and the Jets.

They should aimed for Greg William ACL . See how he feel . This scum bag should be banned for life from NFL

This dude was given access to do a documentary on Gleason and the last part of his life. He released information that is not relevant to what he was documenting nor did he receive permission from Gleason to do so. Not to mention he has this information since the 9ers game and he decides on the day of the appeal to leak it? He is definitely getting sued and like I said he has +*++$! himself if he thinks anyone else is going to work with him. Its like Greg McElroy and the Jets.

1. Pamphilon didn't choose to release it on the day of the appeal. Pamphilon turned it over to Mike Silver who released it last night.
2. Why would he be sued? For turning over evidence in an ongoing investigation? You wish.
3. Players and coaches will still work with him, they're just going to be more cognizant of what they say around him and other video journalist.

I honestly don't care about these accusations. This is probably the most violent sport in the world, where the goal for a defense player is to hit the opponents as hard as you can so they can feel it... and now they wanna pretend like they care about the players?

Show me they care about their players by taking care of all the retired ballers who are sick and suffering disabilities because of the league... This "controversy" is just a deflection of the real issue the NFL is facing at the moment.

The SADDEST thing in all of this is someone snitched. Yes it might be wrong but the fact that secrets aren't safe amongst teammates bothers me more than the other stuff. Sue me.
Originally Posted by 216301baller

DC i know what you mean man

I wish I had Greg Williams as a coach or mentor ..I bet you would be out there bustin your @ss every practice or game no matter the sport

He just took it to the next level with taking out cats ACL's..thats not cool at all but he's appreciated in my book..come at me bro

Yea that ACL stuff was wild man. I can't co-sign that stuff but we have snitches in the locker room? Really this is what team sports has come to. That is a disgrace.

I wish I had Greg Williams as a coach or mentor ..I bet you would be out there bustin your @ss every practice or game no matter the sport

He just took it to the next level with taking out cats ACL's..thats not cool at all but he's appreciated in my book..come at me bro

DCAllAmerican wrote:
The SADDEST thing in all of this is someone snitched. Yes it might be wrong but the fact that secrets aren't safe amongst teammates bothers me more than the other stuff. Sue me.
216301baller wrote:

Yea that ACL stuff was wild man. I can't co-sign that stuff but we have snitches in the locker room? Really this is what team sports has come to. That is a disgrace.

laugh.gif
: DC I've got to give you credit for the dedication to trolling each and every topic here on NT. So we have a stitation where a team is apparently looking to intentually hurt players for bonuses and 99.9% of the world sees this as wrong but you just cant agree with everyone else and you look to the fact that someone snitched?
laugh.gif
: Clown.

Back
Top Bottom