Groupon - $15 eBay gift card for $7

DID ANY ONE ELSE NOT GET A CONFIRMATION? OR DOES IT NOT SHOW UP IN THEIR MY GROUPON?
I BOUGHT A GROUPON YESTERDAY, AND I GOT ALL OF THAT WITHIN 5 MIN....

DID ANY ONE ELSE NOT GET A CONFIRMATION? OR DOES IT NOT SHOW UP IN THEIR MY GROUPON?
I BOUGHT A GROUPON YESTERDAY, AND I GOT ALL OF THAT WITHIN 5 MIN....

I'm in beats trying to find non-existent ebay codes 
pimp.gif

can you add these up at the ebay checkout?

or is it one per item won?

i want a ninja blender.

can you add these up at the ebay checkout?

or is it one per item won?

i want a ninja blender.

you can technically use up to $500 worth of GCs in one order, but people have reported glitches that only allow them to go up to $200-$300.

use this link to buy the deal.

touch.groupon.com/deals/ebay

1. Open Private/Incognito window, regular groupon site and create account with gmail trick
2. Open new tab in private window, to the mobile site click buy, add credit card
3. add your card with an address close to yours, so its a quick change
4. go back to first tab(non mobile)->my account->credit card->edit
5. change to your actual billing address
6. coupon should show in just a minute

keep making new groupon accounts if you have gmail buy using this trick. username@gmail.com, username+1@gmail.com, username+2@gmail.com, +3, +4, +5, etc...

you can technically use up to $500 worth of GCs in one order, but people have reported glitches that only allow them to go up to $200-$300.

1. Open Private/Incognito window, regular groupon site and create account with gmail trick
2. Open new tab in private window, to the mobile site click buy, add credit card

keep making new groupon accounts if you have gmail buy using this trick. username@gmail.com, username+1@gmail.com, username+2@gmail.com, +3, +4, +5, etc...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

dammnit i am too much of a noob to understand any of that

smh

Back
Top Bottom