GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Redeemed some FLX points for these. Seems like a solid pair of earbuds and it's essentially free.
Screenshot_20220213-000320_Champs Sports.jpg

FLX confirmed that the stores I selected for my big bulls size wasn't actually getting that size :smh: that is complete BS. How you gonna give people the option to selecting a size that's not available

i won BUT i didnt confirm so i guess its L for me:rofl:the app was acting during that time wth

DID i LOSE points peeps?

anyone?

Last edited:
I picked up the Cool Grey XI's last week at Footlocker. Had the cashier scan my FLX card and the QR code. Everything was good - FLX points for purchasing the CGXI showed up on my account. However, I checked my app yesterday and the confirmation page for the CGXI says that I did not pick-up the pair at all. Just checked the app today and the CGXI page disappeared under "My Releases".

Has this happened to anyone where the FTL employee scans your FLX card, as well as the QR code, before you pay and the app still says you didn't pick up in-store? My question and concern is - will this affect in being selected for future releases ?

I picked up the Cool Grey XI's last week at Footlocker. Had the cashier scan my FLX card and the QR code. Everything was good - FLX points for purchasing the CGXI showed up on my account. However, I checked my app yesterday and the confirmation page for the CGXI says that I did not pick-up the pair at all. Just checked the app today and the CGXI page disappeared under "My Releases".

Has this happened to anyone where the FTL employee scans your FLX card, as well as the QR code, before you pay and the app still says you didn't pick up in-store? My question and concern is - will this affect in being selected for future releases ?
Just check your points history.

Also, Check your receipt to see if it actually shows that it applied to your account

it doesnt change anything I know plenty people who didnt confirm or pickup and still won the next time.

^my local FTL and Champs just closed a few weeks ago

my local went from being about 35-40 minutes away to being about an hour away

I hope this doesn't derail the thread topic since it's dedicated to the Foot Locker Inc. companies, but this company is going to follow suit with converting an app raffle method instead of maintaining their wristband system.

Wristbands is still alive for in store drops. Raffles is for the online releases on release day, which I guess is a improvement over the queue.

I remember going to the store and grabbing what you want now it's a headache
FLX and JD/FNL EA is great for shoes that make it to the release method. But you’re almost out of luck on every other shoe if you’re not a part of the reseller community.

Almost any new drop/restock will get snatched up quickly.

FLX and JD/FNL EA is great for shoes that make it to the release method. But you’re almost out of luck on every other shoe if you’re not a part of the reseller community.

Almost any new drop/restock will get snatched up quickly.

I don't think FNL should be grouped with FLX.

I don't think FNL should be grouped with FLX.
Why not? I mean FLX is the most reliable for me when it comes to securing actual shoes I want. FNL/JD can be too if you’re lucky enough to beat the queue on a good day.
Surprised Shoe Palace ain't on the digital raffle wave yet
It’s supposedly in the works. All I been hearing at work since JD Sports bought out Shoe Palace.

Back
Top Bottom