Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by ErickM713

/b/ started a sting operation....they got the girls information and a bunch of other stuff.....her life is....DONE!
yes.. im sure her life is done...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 at you. I would never want my information getting out on /b/. They can seriously ruin your life.

Originally Posted by ekon one

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by ErickM713

/b/ started a sting operation....they got the girls information and a bunch of other stuff.....her life is....DONE!
yes.. im sure her life is done...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 at you. I would never want my information getting out on /b/. They can seriously ruin your life.
She has been declared an enemy of /b/.

Originally Posted by moe200069

Muni Fights Round 2?

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by Homer

Originally Posted by AJMasta
roll.gif
Hahahahahaha.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
damn ole guys nose was leaking more than a patchy roof in the winter.  (why does the thread refer to him as a kid though?)

anyone know where on AC transit this took place? 

by the way, was this taken on a camera phone? if so, that's a really good camera for a phone; so good you can clearly see the white woman at the 1:40 mark instantly trying to get off the bus.
It took place on 2012 Webster St. Oakland California. Dudes on 4chan went to work:

when /b/ gets at said girl........maybe they can find out what phone she is using
laugh.gif

1. He isn't a "kid". This guy is a good 30+
2. That was FAST! DAMNNNN! LOL
3. Someone make a gif of him pummeling the dude while he gets pushed down.

edit**it's so funny I watched it again.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

he'll get him next time...
roll.gif

Lol at the unseen black woman grumbling loudly.
"F his white a up" *stomps on the floor*
laugh.gif

More dudes need to get put in their place. I can't lie, a lot of times when I see guys trying to scare other people it is black people, this coming from a black guy, and it's embarrassing to see people do this. This was reparations to an extent though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJMasta
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel kinda bad for dude it was a misunderstanding and he was upset about what he thought was a racist comment. dude is 50 BTW you can hear him say it.

Back
Top Bottom