Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

Punks jump up to get beat down
roll.gif

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aint[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] nothing cute and/or remotely funny about what transpired on that bus.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Both of those men (and I use that very loosely) lacked class, and acted tactlessly.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's even more unfortunate, is the fact that certain individuals, out there, will use this video to support and justify their inexcusable bigotry towards particular "populations" of peoples.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I already see hints of that occurring in this thread (though I could be mistaking mistaken)...in addition to w/e else is going on over at 4-Chan and Youtube (via Youtube commentary).[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's even more unfortunate, is the fact that certain individuals, out there, will use this video to support and justify their inexcusable bigotry towards particular "populations" of peoples.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I already see hints of that occurring in this thread (though I could be mistaking)...in addition to w/e else is going on over at 4-Chan and Youtube (via Youtube commentary).[/color]
men stereotype women, women stereotype men and its a bit more "innocent"
not saying it's right... just saying its only natural
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I already see hints of that occurring in this thread (though I could be mistaking)...in addition to w/e else is going on over at 4-Chan and Youtube (via Youtube commentary).[/color]
men stereotype women, women stereotype men and its a bit more "innocent"
not saying it's right... just saying its only natural
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The point you're trying to make--it's flying over my head...completely...[/color]

I think it's natural to have the want to simplify certain things in "black and white" (for lack of a better term)

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aint[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] nothing cute and/or remotely funny about what transpired on that bus.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Both of those men (and I use that very loosely) lacked class, and acted tactlessly.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I already see hints of that occurring in this thread (though I could be mistaking mistaken)...in addition to w/e else is going on over at 4-Chan and Youtube (via Youtube commentary).[/color]

whats your point? how did the older guy lack class?

smh.gif

If you can't find any (dark) humor or a tinge of satisfaction in what transpired in that vid then you'll grow old as a very bitter man. Things like this won't add to or subtract from any prevailing racism/ prejudice that is already out there.
Ignore the @*!$#+%# and laugh a  little. Too many bitter mofos out there already.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

smh.gif

they both did.....white dude deserved to get smacked off the stuff he was saying the first minute of the video....he's just lucky that studdering crack head couldnt do anything 

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

smh.gif

they both did.....white dude deserved to get smacked off the stuff he was saying the first minute of the video....he's just lucky that studdering crack head couldnt do anything 
what was he saying to get him smacked? all dude asked was if homie was how much homie was charging for a shoe shine...homie got out of line for no reason...dude basically signed a contract for that $*$ whopping...i have no remorse for that idiot

smh.gif

who are you the moral police?

2ilolqa.jpg

here's your seat, take it

On the real you guys that are bickering have no idea what occurred before the camera started rolling. Stop

assuming. The turn of events that are clearly discernible with the video is that the bearded guy stood up and moved

away from the confrontation only to be followed and struck. we saw how the rest went.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh sweet holy moly, word to the indian dudes in the commercial.  this thread will go down with the best of them.

Back
Top Bottom