Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

This 67 year old man is legendary in the bay.

Rumor has it he is the same dude who got TASERED by the OPD at the A's game. That video is all over youtube.

I was in a meeting at work earlier and I read some of the #amberlamps tweets on Twitter and I couldn't stop laughing. The clip kept replaying in my head.

roll.gif

smh.gif
@ me for sleeping on this thread

Originally Posted by chatta718

That left was meeen...
pimp.gif
ole man had to be from bk...yall west coast dudes aint ready for them NYC hands of stone
pimp.gif
Come to my beautiful neighborhood

let you know sucka

smokin.gif
wink.gif

OMGGGGGGGGG I was missing the Halarity. I laughed SOOOO Freaking hard I was crying and almost threw up. Especially when I heard the Amber Lamps Song. OMGGGGGGGGG LMAAOOOOAOAOAOAAOAO

did yall hear his diss track

I told you not to $!*# wit me young buck you had no chance/
I left you leaking and begging to call the amberlamps/

eek.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

i thought this situation was at best mildly entertaining

215px-Debbie_Downer.PNG
Ya the vid was funny the first time but this thread is surviving thanks to the gifs, parody videos and photoshops.

Originally Posted by conv3rge

yeah girl in the tights would def get it

vid is almost at 2million hits, chick had no idea when she got on the bus hundreds of thousands of people across the country would now recognize her
laugh.gif

Crispy Cream wrote:
Originally Posted by nbirn2103

This 67 year old man is legendary in the bay.

Rumor has it he is the same dude who got TASERED by the OPD at the A's game. That video is all over youtube.

Why did they need to tase him though? He wasn't even getting violent. That is terrible conflict resolution.

Originally Posted by rocman23

did yall hear his diss track

I told you not to @%+$ wit me young buck you had no chance/
I left you leaking and begging to call the amberlamps/

eek.gif

He looks like the most interesting man in the world. I don't usually fight, but when I do, its on the bus. Stay gully, my friends.

Back
Top Bottom