Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

rck2sactown

Yeah he was suppose to be on Friday with JV in the morning, but apparently guy was looking/asking for money...JV said that he might throw something the guy's way so, that guy might be on Monday or so.~

"i knocked his teeth out when he tried to take my cocaine, thats how we became friends "
roll.gif

"i was on my way to go pick up some weed with my friend bob"

roll.gif
dudes a g

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

After watching those 2 video updates, it all makes sense. You can hear Tommy Slick say I'm going to a funeral in 2 days in the original video.
He seem so happy that he got to ride passenger in the police car, like a little kid
laugh.gif
. And he said he shot somebody that tried to mug him, but he never got caught. Tommy Slick is a OG triple OG in my book.
haha word
he kinda OD'd with his description "I weaved/Muhammad Ali shuffle/3 sucker punches" but all in all he seems like a cool dude
and it was nice how psyched he was about riding in the front seat of the squad car.
Dude is mad
pimp.gif
Yea it's funny and all, but you gotta take everything he said in the interviews with a grain of salt. It was like he was telling a story as if the actual fight video did not exist.  He said he had dude sleeping for 22 and a 1/2 minutes after the fight.
laugh.gif

one vid he say he was going to his mom funeral.....another vid he said he was getting medical marijuana
smh.gif

Tupack Shaker wrote:
Originally Posted by QuKtIc

The old man is actually a Vietnam Vet... that kid was actually suppose to be on Wild 94.9 out here in the Bay Area on Friday but guy was looking for some money.~
Another interview REMATCH COMING!

haha vietnam tom is triple og... im glad he gave it to that kid he shoulda stomped the kid out actually... im just saying haha:.

Originally Posted by airmaxwun

EDIT!

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't think it was that serious
So you knew it was serious in some way, but still said it.  You should be banned for intent.

Originally Posted by Homer

EDIT!

So you knew it was serious in some way, but still said it.  You should be banned for intent.

This is whats wrong with people.  They can't just walk away from something. 
Some little troll always has to be there to yank the chain.
Just like in the video, the guy tried to walk away but the African American (LOL) on the bus had to follow him, and look what happened.

EDIT!

Just like in the video, the guy tried to walk away but the African American (LOL) on the bus had to follow him, and look what happened.
LOL

EDIT!

This is what's wrong with people.  Cowards don't take responsibility for their actions and want to walk away from it.
Some little troll comes out with his racial tinge trying to prod people who were otherwise enjoying the thread and don't expect the consequences.
Just like in the video, the old guy wasn't even talking to the African American , and he stuck his head in with a race issue, got mollywhopped.
You are the true definition of a troll, that's why you should get banned(LOL?).

Back
Top Bottom