Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

Originally Posted by MissLilly

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

My dude is straight G status
pimp.gif

OMG this is literally the coolest $%### EVER.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This was inspirational...he seemed sincere. Getting old is one of my biggest fears and this makes me at peace with it.

After watching those 2 video updates, it all makes sense. You can hear Tommy Slick say I'm going to a funeral in 2 days in the original video.
He seem so happy that he got to ride passenger in the police car, like a little kid
laugh.gif
. And he said he shot somebody that tried to mug him, but he never got caught. Tommy Slick is a OG triple OG in my book.

After watching his interview video, he's cooler than I initially thought. He said, "now I'm going to give you a Vietnam!" and "I hit him with the Muhammad Ali shuffle". 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

After watching those 2 video updates, it all makes sense. You can hear Tommy Slick say I'm going to a funeral in 2 days in the original video.
He seem so happy that he got to ride passenger in the police car, like a little kid
laugh.gif
. And he said he shot somebody that tried to mug him, but he never got caught. Tommy Slick is a OG triple OG in my book.
haha word
he kinda OD'd with his description "I weaved/Muhammad Ali shuffle/3 sucker punches" but all in all he seems like a cool dude
and it was nice how psyched he was about riding in the front seat of the squad car.
Dude is mad
pimp.gif

The old man is actually a Vietnam Vet... that kid was actually suppose to be on Wild 94.9 out here in the Bay Area on Friday but guy was looking for some money.~

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

laugh.gif
haha word
he kinda OD'd with his description "I weaved/Muhammad Ali shuffle/3 sucker punches" but all in all he seems like a cool dude
and it was nice how psyched he was about riding in the front seat of the squad car.
Dude is mad
pimp.gif
Yea it's funny and all, but you gotta take everything he said in the interviews with a grain of salt. It was like he was telling a story as if the actual fight video did not exist.  He said he had dude sleeping for 22 and a 1/2 minutes after the fight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

that kid was actually suppose to be on Wild 94.9 out here in the Bay Area on Friday but guy was looking for some money.~

wait what?

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
when he said im not taking this $#!% no more and hit him I was done homie put all his emotions in that one
That was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. He stunned him into an upward position.
Rib kick super punch combo. My man look like a young Goku out there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he turned his swag on @ 1:51
laugh.gif
....when he felt it was safe to stunt
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That neighborhood was straight suburbs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

The old man is actually a Vietnam Vet... that kid was actually suppose to be on Wild 94.9 out here in the Bay Area on Friday but guy was looking for some money.~
Another interview REMATCH COMING!

^ stuff is not adding up!

but for all I know its the radio host, radio personalities are idiots.

he said the girl is engaged to the guy... chick is around 20 and the guy is around 50... and she was in no way being affectionate to him as he laid there bleeding.

in 2010, I think I trust bus riding vietnam vets more than "successful" radio show hosts.

Back
Top Bottom