"Nah, bring m&m's"

.... the hell
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, that old dude wasn't playing.
pimp.gif

I hope there's a followup story. I want to know if they really did sue.
smh.gif

props to the old guy. he walked away at the right time, being the bigger one. then dude tried him... oh no. self defense ftw.

roll.gif

Dude thought just because he was old he couldn't throw a punch. Popped up and hit him with the quick hands, plus he had the height advantage.

"I told you not to #%@+ with me"
laugh.gif

Did the white guy just say another word for "a man from China" ?
laugh.gif
Not offended, but really?!
laugh.gif

Dude got what he deserved, talking too much.

Where is this?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude got lumped up by a 67 year old       if you gonna talk trash you better back it up.

you almost feel bad for the one guy thats leaking blood everywhere. but in the context of that situation, he did what he had to do.

i remember hitting a guy back in middle school. a one shot jab that caused him to bleed like crazy.. some people just bleed easier than others. so it just may have looked worse than it actually was.

btw, that is no kid
laugh.gif
. im guessing mid 30s. which makes it even worse. dude should know better and how to pick his fights.

kid deserved it...the older guy did everything right. He walked away said the right things..dude tried to body an old man
laugh.gif
Some people are so dumb

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where is this?
nerd.gif
Probably somewhere in the eastbay since its an AC transit bus. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The black guy must have been in his mid 30s, maybe even early 40s....that's 2 grown *!# men going at it.
Looks can be so deceiving...folks on the back were talking wreckless leading up the fight, and others pleading he not fight against gramps.
10 seconds later, their talking about "please, stop it", " call the cops...I got it on tape"
indifferent.gif

i'm not messing with anyone wearing a " I am a +!$+!***%#$@" t-shirt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where is this?
nerd.gif
Probably somewhere in the eastbay since its an AC transit bus. 
Yea, looked like SF Muni busses.

I'm still laughing at "Next time...Next time"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

you almost feel bad for the one guy thats leaking blood everywhere. but in the context of that situation, he did what he had to do.

i remember hitting a guy back in middle school. a one shot jab that caused him to bleed like crazy.. some people just bleed easier than others. so it just may have looked worse than it actually was.

btw, that is no kid
laugh.gif
. im guessing mid 30s. which makes it even worse. dude should know better and how to pick his fights.
I don't. He was talking a lot of **##. The old man moved to a different seat. Not sure if he was getting off or if he was just being the bigger man, but he moved nonetheless and it should have stopped there. But the idiot kept talking and walked up on the old man and swung first. I have zero sympathy for him.

Back
Top Bottom